Andrew Ference!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Andrew Ference!

Andrew Ference if I'm not mistaken also had a HUGE impact in that Dallas game a few years ago too! This guy is defineatly a BRUIN & I'll take him over a Mark Stuart at this point. This guy is a leader & he's always willing to get his nose dirty to help out a teammate. It's not always about goals & saves. This type of guy is a teammate that helps teams get on the road to championships.
    We need him to stay healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

A BIG pat on the back for Andy. I love what he did tonight. This guy is a valuable player. We need players like that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I loved it.  He didn't skate around and ask for a fight, he didn't complain to the ref -- he just got after it.

Not even sure if Meyer deserved it, as the hit didn't look too bad to me, but that's the way to do it.  Either do nothing or get after it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Ference!:
    [QUOTE]I loved it.  He didn't skate around and ask for a fight, he didn't complain to the ref -- he just got after it. Not even sure if Meyer deserved it, as the hit didn't look too bad to me, but that's the way to do it.  Either do nothing or get after it.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!!! The other thing too Fletch? Is they were ornary about it! It ended perfectly tonite. The B's had a bur in their saddle & they played that way thru out the game. They were just frothing at the mouth for someone to get out of line. It happened & they jumped! Hell even Savvy said "Heck with the PCS! I'm here for my teammates!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Fletch andnitemare go read Fluto's article today on 1st page of the Bruins here on the Globe. 
    The mild tempered Juliensaw it as a dirty hit. Even there that's what I've been waiting from Julien. For once the Bruins from players to management are not acting like the "nice guys" .
    When Julien was player he was a no nonsense type of guy and would drop the gloves . Similar to a Campbell.
    I'm just hoping Lucic gets a pass for the punch he gave in the melee , doubt it , he'll get a game. I don't see Collin Campbellletting this go.  He'll say something like, "it's in the rule book " bla bla bla .
    Then there's Savard, what are you doing ???? I shouldn't say that I'm not Jack Edwards with his " OMG he could get hurt again...."  LOL that was funny for whomever heard that.  In the article I'm mentioning Savvy brings up a point where his finger is scuffed for fighting a player with a visor.  This pisses me off !  In the end Marc is okay and again no matter what e sticks up for his teammate.
    As for the hit,  borderline.  Sure he went to high with it . It's his intention and supposedly he has a history , Lucic said it's not the first time.  " The guy does things like this and doesn't want to fight afterwards "

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, I don't know what to think about the hit.  I don't know anything about Meyer's past either.  I watched the hit a couple of times and although it was a bit high, I think that frankly he caught Lucic assuming he could carry the puck across the blueline, and then popped him.  The point of contact appeared to be the chest or shoulder.

Regardless, I am all for the response by the Bruins.  In a lopsided game, there's no reason not to confront the guy and the Thrashers.

Probably not smart of Lucic to throw the extra punch.  Campbell will be giddy with excitment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

hats off to ference  coming in like a bullet after the lucic hit...thats a team player...and paille has to be given credit here ..great game.....wonder if tank was bored for a change...man guys that is what you have to do game in game out..and they will win a lot of games