2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: Andrew Ference....

Had a great game...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Andrew Ference....:
    [QUOTE]LOVE IT!!!  GO BRUINS!!!
    Posted by khilborn[/QUOTE]

I need details.  Who was it directed to?  Why?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

That looks familiar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Ference....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Andrew Ference.... : I need details.  Who was it directed to?  Why?
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]
    Montreal crowd because... doesn't need an answer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Andrew Ference.... : I need details.  Who was it directed to?  Why?

that was directed at the little wiesel canadien fan in the front row...oh wait, they are all little, skinny, wiesel canadien fans...so I guess it was for all of them..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The crowd after he score is all I heard, maybe there's more like someone in particular who was heckling him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Those classly idiots deserve more than the bird!

Booing our anthem and also blew countless leads tonight karam is a bi atch!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Betcha AF will be the first to say the fine was worth it hee hee...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Ference.... : Montreal crowd because... doesn't need an answer.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

good point, forget I asked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The CBC intermission hosts, Jeff Marek and Scott Morrision just reported Ference faces league disciplinary action and apologized for his actions, saying it was very uncharacteristic of him and that his finger got "caught inside the glove."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He said that his finger got stuck in his glove... in his post game interview and was looking dead serious about it. lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i thought he was telling them the b's we're just down by one now....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dear Mr. Ference,

You sir are owed an apology from Black n Gold faithful.I've questioned your toughness,skill,durabilty and hammered PC when he gave you that extension. That obscene gesture was only obscene to those in attendance. Back home we loved it and have now grown to love you for it. Please accept our most sincere apologies. Anyone who takes not one but two big hits to get the puck out of his zone then comes down ice to net a big goal during a playoff game in Montreal then flips them off just got a violent shove into awesomeness in my eyes..

Great job with the photo kholborn, easily the best post tonight!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]i thought he was telling them the b's we're just down by one now....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

No he was saying by the end of the night we'll score one more goal than your team.
    Maybe you didn't understand because he said it french.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Mr. Ference, You sir are owed an apology from Black n Gold faithful.I've questioned your toughness,skill,durabilty and hammered PC when he gave you that extension. That obscene gesture was only obscene to those in attendance. Back home we loved it and have now grown to love you for it. Please accept our most sincere apologies. Anyone who takes not one but two big hits to get the puck out of his zone then comes down ice to net a big goal during a playoff game in Montreal then flips them off just got a violent shove into awesomeness in my eyes.. Great job with the photo kholborn, easily the best post tonight!!!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Speak for yourself. I will gladly say I was one of the few here that was never down on Ference. He is and will continue to be one of my favorites.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Ference grows on ya.lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

That was awesome.  I love these Bruins.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Ference....:[QUOTE] i thought he was telling them the b's we're just down by one now....Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Nice dude I spit my drink out!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

San Dog, hope you saved it with your glass.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

He was helping them dial---- they could only come up with 9-1!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

OH......MY......GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!  Im laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!  I saw him do it, but to see the still photo and his EXPRESSION.....AND....did he seriously say his finger got stuck in his glove!?!?!?!?  Im going to have an aneurysm here Im laughing so hard!!!!!  And the "down by one" post, THANK YOU!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A buddy just sent a text saying Ference was treating the Hab crowd to half a victory sign.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Someone's going to make a bundle selling the "Ference Foam Finger" at the Garden Saturday night!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Question is will Air Canada threaten to pull their sponsorship deal with the league after this incident?  Perhaps a police investigation will follow.  Thousands of protesters marching outside of the Bell Center.

Sections
Shortcuts