Andrew

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Andrew

Well i know the performences by many last night were great, but one i noticed more than anything was Ference, he was a physical beast on defense, rarely does he get mentioned.

Great to see him play like he did in 2011.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Andrew

Agreed 100%. At one point, Neal got so frustrated with Ference he basically gave up on play and handed him his stick. Awesome to get this type of game from your entire bench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

We have a defensive system, a great goalie, two-way forwards, and four very very good defensive defenseman.

I like the talk on the sports radio that the Bruins really do have talent in spades.  Its just that because its defensive talent, it tends to be a bit underrated.

Which is a good thing, easier to fit all the talent under the cap when its non-flashy, underrated talent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Agreed 100%. At one point, Neal got so frustrated with Ference he basically gave up on play and handed him his stick. Awesome to get this type of game from your entire bench.

Reminded me of the game he had against Tampa in game 7 in 2011. Just about as perfect an NHL defenseman can play the whole game in your own end.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The funny thing is how a lot of us were ready to run him out of town on a rail just 8 weeks ago.

AF in one word "Pro"

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

The funny thing is how a lot of us were ready to run him out of town on a rail just 8 weeks ago.

AF in one word "Pro"

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

Now we are starting threads with just his first name.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Now we are starting threads with just his first name.

Now THAT was chuckle-worthy

Sections
Shortcuts