Anger, aggression, and will power.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Anger, aggression, and will power.

Maybe Hartnell runs him tomorrow and pis*es him off a bit. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

More likely he lets in another 6 goals. Probably on 25 shots, too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Anger, aggression, and will power.:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Hartnell runs him tomorrow and pis*es him off a bit. 
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

If it doesn't rile him up the rest of the club better be.  I don't want to call them the Boston Sabres.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

We need a statement game.  Something needs to happen today vs Phi.  A big hit.  A big fight.  A big goal.  Something. 

It's time for someone like Tyler Seguin to take charge like he did in Round 3 vs Tampa.  He's gotta say "Give me the puck". 

Thomas has to be Thomas.  Solid. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In Response to Re: Anger, aggression, and will power.:
    [QUOTE]We need a statement game.  Something needs to happen today vs Phi.  A big hit.  A big fight.  A big goal.  Something.  It's time for someone like Tyler Seguin to take charge like he did in Round 3 vs Tampa.  He's gotta say "Give me the puck".  Thomas has to be Thomas.  Solid. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

You would define Tim Thomas (when playing like himself) as solid?  

Solid = someone who isnt out of place out there.  A role player that plays his role well.  Jordan Caron is solid.  McQuaid is solid.  Paille is solid.

I agree that for the Bruins to turn it around Thomas has to be Thomas.  But that's not solid.  It's elite.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Defense, defense, defense. Do not let the opponents take Timmy's space away. Do not shy away from checking opposing forwards hard; Do not collapse too much into the center, and allow the opponents to feed their point men. Two D and the center are enouch; get the wings out closer to the points.Modify and adjust Claude's defense.

Sections
Shortcuts