Angry Horton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Angry Horton?

Does anyone else get really excited when Horton gets angry? Or is this a problem I should get help for?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Angry Horton?

A little bit of both Call.....hehe.

It is nice when he displays real passion. When he does he plays like a bull in a china shop....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

me thinks he'll be angrier on Thursday . 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Angry Horton?:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone else get really excited when Horton gets angry? Or is this a problem I should get help for?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

As long as you're not getting sexually excited, I don't see any need to get help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

haha I figured it was a 50/50 type thing. Guy is completely different when he is angry and he gets Lucic going as well. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Here's hoping Legion. I want the Bruins to not come out timid like a scolded child on thursday but with guns blazing to make a statement. Dare to dream...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

I love it when he plays a nasty game...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

He`s the key for the Bruins in the playoffs.  He is the team`s top sniper.  Needs to step it up.  But has limited playoff experience.  If any.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

True Bruin

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

he and lucic are beasts, that line really looks solid

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I have to admit I wanted Horton on the next bus to nowhere back in December.  He has really upped his game and has figured it out.  I hope he thrives with the playoff pressure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Angry Horton?:
    [QUOTE]he and lucic are beasts, that line really looks solid
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

They are the Bruins' twin towers up front when they're on their game.  I remember hearing Horton had a rep of being a floater with the Panthers.  Haven't seen it, especially not lately.  Excellent pick-up by Chiarelli. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

I love it when he does..hard to do every single night.  You would never finish and 82 game season...but I do love it!  I also loved the amount of icetime Tyler Seguin got tonight!  Keep the feet moving for Thursday night and we will be fine!  I always tell my Atom team the only place your feet should be not moving is on the bench!  ANother observation was moving Ryder to the 4th line.  That is plenty of icetime for ole Newf.....  Cmon boys keep it going!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

When he goes into pit bull mode -- it's got to pick up the rest of the team and put a little fear in the opponent. The wrist shot is there -- just needs a bit more accuracy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I have to admit that I too am a fan of the mean streak in Horton, I'm pleasantly surprised.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

To be fair on Melroses' part, that Tampa team, save for a few players, was pretty much full of gimps and hobos. Pretty tough to do well with the team he was dealt with in 08-09.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Last time i saw someone laugh like Horton did last night at the face off dot it was Michael Nicholson in « The Shinning » !!  That was a bit creepy but i like!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I have to agree with most of the posts above.  Back in December i had about enough of seeing him glide around the ice.  Then out of no where he went on this mean streak that really spiked his game up.  Him and Looch feed off of eachothers energy and stand up for eachother.  Think about how young these 2 are too.  Maybe in another few years they will be centered by Seguin.  Im excited to see Horts intensity in the playoffs. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

We've seen this before. That's the issue. It comes and goes. For whatever reason, he has problems mentally channeling it for 3 hours every other night.

Lucic does too, but it's worse with Horton.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Angry Horton?:
    [QUOTE]I have to agree with most of the posts above.  Back in December i had about enough of seeing him glide around the ice.  Then out of no where he went on this mean streak that really spiked his game up.  Him and Looch feed off of eachothers energy and stand up for eachother.  Think about how young these 2 are too.  Maybe in another few years they will be centered by Seguin.  Im excited to see Horts intensity in the playoffs. 
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

Noticed the same thing.  At first it did not seem productive.  Yet when he had the fight with Evander Kane, his game turned for the better.  I revised my expectations for him from 30 goals to 20.  He is a nice fit with Lucic.  I am hoping he will be a force in the playoffs.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

If he can play that way for 20 something games starting in mid April, the B's may have a little something something...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

I always liked Horton's game, back when he was with the Panthers he was always a threat - i hope he can step it up in time for the playoffs

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

Quiet Horton falls down too much, whiffs and is a bit of a tool.
    Angry Horton is a Bruin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ive thought Horton has played good and tough with energy all season....20 goals to show for it and has been snake bitten much of the season. But that didnt stop him from competing....I think he brings a high energy game night in night out. He always gets prime scoring chances, just hasnt been able to cash in as much as he would like. It would be one thing, if he were not getting the chances, but even through his lack of production, he was still getting chances. That goes to show he is skating hard and getting to the areas. Just a bit unlucky for parts of the season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

I like Horton. I like his physical game and think he will be very important come playoff time. And I'd really like to see him deliver a LARGE beatdown on a Hab or two tomorrow night. Subban looks like he could use a good clobbering. Beat the shiat out of him, 18.