Another 1st round of the playoffs and my wife once.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Another 1st round of the playoffs and my wife once.....

In Response to Another 1st round of the playoffs and my wife once.....:
    [QUOTE].... again wants to file for a divorce... and she likes hockey ! LOL. The 1st round every year is amazing !!! I've been glued to the TV for 6-7 hours per day this weekend watching hockey, breathing hockey and yes I'm watching the Kings-Canucks game ! A piece of advise from the married men on the forum ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

She's sticking around because you have beautiful feet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

.........oh......and money.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Another 1st round of the playoffs and my wife once.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Another 1st round of the playoffs and my wife once..... : She's sticking around because you have beautiful feet.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Yes my athlete's feet.

She's is passionate about hockey fan like most Canadians,  she just doesn't understand how I can watch , like yesterday , 10hours of hockey (including the occasional Red Sox update/score on the other channel).

This morning she told she was going to cook lasagna for me so I can eat it during the game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Another 1st round of the playoffs and my wife once.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another 1st round of the playoffs and my wife once..... : Yes my athlete's feet. She's is passionate about hockey fan like most Canadians,  she just doesn't understand how I can watch , like yesterday , 10hours of hockey (including the occasional Red Sox update/score on the other channel). This morning she told she was going to cook lasagna for me so I can eat it during the game. 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I think you'll find most passionate hockey fans doing the same as you did yesterday.

Regarding the lasagna, easier on the noodles with more meat, mushrooms, sauce and cheese is the way I like it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

My wife doesn't care how much hockey I watch - as long as the kids are asleep.  These weekend afternoon games really suck.  I want to watch the game but my wife is on my case to entertain the kids so she can do what she wants.  It's probably the thing we argue about most.  This past Saturday we were at her parents' house.  I look at it as kids can play with grammy and I get to watch the game.  My in-laws are on board with this, but the wife still gets on my case.  One good thing is that the night games are at 7:30 (when the kids go to bed) rather than 7:00.  I may miss a couple of minutes but atleast it's not the entire 1st period.