Another annoying Claude habit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Another annoying Claude habit

Unfortunately, Claude has a bunch of bad habits/gut calls/decisions or whatever these frustrating moves are called. He has zero faith in young players; he has not played Tuuka enough for Tuuka to maintain an NHL level game; He sent Caron to Providence, maybe at Chiarelli's direction because Claude was not playing Caron;he plays veterans even when their lack of game is very visible, just look at Recchi. He has no imagination for alternatives which is why Recchi is not skating on the 4th line. Look how well Marchand continues to play with Bergeron. What will Clod do when Campbell returns?? He , and his coaches, completely failed to see how the Sabres were setting up behind the Bruins defense which led to some of their goals.The Bruins do not have another quality goalie in the minors, and Claude is destroying Tuuka's confidence, just as he has failed to find out what makes Horton click.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

When it comes to hiring GM's and coaches Bruins ownership shows it's lack of knowledge or passion for the sport

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I was going to comment that I think he did it more last night because many of the goals were scored early in shifts.  Then I checked:
    He didn't do it once (that I could find - if I missed one tell me where).

His normal modus operandi is to stick the 4th line out.  That's probably more worth complaining about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Claude is just plain ANNOYING.
    Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Another annoying Claude habit:
    [QUOTE]I was going to comment that I think he did it more last night because many of the goals were scored early in shifts.  Then I checked: http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20102011/TV020567.HTM He didn't do it once (that I could find - if I missed one tell me where). His normal modus operandi is to stick the 4th line out.  That's probably more worth complaining about.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    I thought it seemed like he rolled the 4th line out after most goals and PP's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

and why is Chara in the shootout? Couldn't have used Bergy or Krejci ahead of the captain?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I'll take his "annoying habits" over Dave Lewis-Mike O'Connell Bruins run teams...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

You don't actually see the games even when you watch them do you?

Caron was getting more time than Seguin when he was sent down. Yes, Caron's play had regressed, but there is also this thing called a salary cap. Caron was in fact 2nd for forwards in SHTOI when he left, hadly a sign of lack of faith.

In Response to Re: Another annoying Claude habit:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, Claude has a bunch of bad habits/gut calls/decisions or whatever these frustrating moves are called. He has zero faith in young players; he has not played Tuuka enough for Tuuka to maintain an NHL level game; He sent Caron to Providence, maybe at Chiarelli's direction because Claude was not playing Caron;he plays veterans even when their lack of game is very visible, just look at Recchi. He has no imagination for alternatives which is why Recchi is not skating on the 4th line. Look how well Marchand continues to play with Bergeron. What will Clod do when Campbell returns?? He , and his coaches, completely failed to see how the Sabres were setting up behind the Bruins defense which led to some of their goals.The Bruins do not have another quality goalie in the minors, and Claude is destroying Tuuka's confidence, just as he has failed to find out what makes Horton click.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts