Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

Winning a Cup is about everybody chipping in but when it comes to the goalie he simply cannot have an off night.  TT has been very good at times and also brutal some other times.  He needs to be more consistent!! 
       If he can be solid during this entire round I will forget about the previous bad games he had and that EVEN if the Bs lose.
       Now time to play some Bruins hockey!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

aside from Bergy, TT was the only other B'S player who knew the finals had begun....

Chara on the other hand looked awful....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

TT was indeed ready right from the start and made 3 very good saves. 

I don't think that it is a bad period at all for the Bs.  We all knew that Vancouver would get excited for the first 5-10 minutes and the Bs survived.  Now if the Bs stay out of the box they will pick their pace and they should be fine!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Did anybody just see that Burrows bit Bergeron!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And TT lovers proving once again that all they do is insult others... they can't just join a conversation like a normal adult does!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Great game by TT.  Too bad that the rest of the team did not manage to score any goals!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Better team this year than last year put your glasses on my friend!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
    DONT RESPOND TO THE WORTHLESS TROLLS!!!!!!!
    Posted by bigvig

bigvig your on my list of must reads but i am not going to let this clown off the hook. he is going to be a troll no matter what. u have seen this clown do his thing even after bruins wins. i cant let it go im sorry. i have tried the ignore button. i would just rather prove him wrong. not that he doesnt do it himself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You are not going to convince me my friend especially if you keep calling me names it just show how poor of an argument you have!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
    You are not going to convince me my friend especially if you keep calling me names it just show how poor of an argument you have!!
    Posted by lucaooo

yawn. im not trying to convince of anything, get that though your head. stop calling u names. take your own advice. u want to stir things up with the tt lovers stuff. thats fine but remember all the posts u gave up on this team and on the goalie and the coach and the upper management for that matter. well your going to get those back. also u cant argue with someone who is delusional. the thread alone says everything u need to know about u. its a backhanded comment. like tim thomas hasnt played well for a whole series. he just had 2 shutouts in the conference finals and stole game 5 after giving up the only goal for tampa in the first minute. how can that possibly not be solid for a whole series?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pretty sure and I think I remember correctly didn't he post something about how he wished Thomas would get injured..We've already got him saying he is the 2nd worst goalie in he east, but I'm almost positive he wished Timmy got hurt...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Not my fault if Julien can't see that TT does not play well vs the Habs.  He was the only reason why they needed 7 games to beat the Habs!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Not my fault if Julien can't see that TT does not play well vs the Habs.  He was the only reason why they needed 7 games to beat the Habs!
    Posted by lucaooo

funny u should say that lucaooo. before the playoffs started all u asked was this

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6">
    First: 10/3/2009
    Last: 6/2/2011
    Indeed great story and good for Timmy even if i am not a big fan he competes really hard.  Now he has to deliver in the playoff.  Good goalies steal at least one game per round.  Let's hope he will!!
    he stole more then 1 game in the first 3 series didnt he?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : funny u should say that lucaooo. before the playoffs started all u asked was this www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6 " target="_parent"> lucaooo Posts: 2201 First: 10/3/2009 Last: 6/2/2011 Indeed great story and good for Timmy even if i am not a big fan he competes really hard.  Now he has to deliver in the playoff.  Good goalies steal at least one game per round.  Let's hope he will!! he stole more then 1 game in the first 3 series didnt he?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

Which game has he stolen vs the habs and what is it worth if you are not solid the rest of the way.  If you steel one game but you have 2 bad games in the same round it does not balance to me. 

So far he has been good vs Vancouver but it is just one game.  He will have to be good every game if the Bs want to win!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : Which game has he stolen vs the habs and what is it worth if you are not solid the rest of the way.  If you steel one game but you have 2 bad games in the same round it does not balance to me.  So far he has been good vs Vancouver but it is just one game.  He will have to be good every game if the Bs want to win!
    Posted by lucaooo

what do u mean what game did he steal? how game 5 of that series. double overtime win were thomas had 45 saves and the only the biggest play of that game and maybe series with the 2 on 1 save on brian gionta in the 2nd overtime? are u watching the games or what. the bruins had the 3 overtime wins in that series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

LBNG,
    Wasting your time. Just hit ignore...you'll be glad you did.
    I'm surprised loocaloser didn't start a thread about how Thomas cost them the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonwise. Show Bostonwise's posts

In Response to Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
       Winning a Cup is about everybody chipping in but when it comes to the goalie he simply cannot have an off night.  TT has been very good at times and also brutal some other times.  He needs to be more consistent!!     If he can be solid during this entire round I will forget about the previous bad games he had and that EVEN if the Bs lose.    Now time to play some Bruins hockey!!
    Posted by lucaooo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

LBNG, Wasting your time. Just hit ignore...you'll be glad you did. I'm surprised loocaloser didn't start a thread about how Thomas cost them the game.
    Posted by seobrien

I have tried obie. i cant help myself. i should though i mean, he's not using facts its strictly agenda driven opinion. thomas has been great for the bruins and that is fact. bottom line is im right and he has been proven wrong time and time again. the bruins are in the cup finals for the first time in 20 years and this guy has a problem with the goalie that has gotten the bruins there. comical!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

TT was fantastic .  He is no way to blame for that late goal.  It is Luongo who could've just put a a 2 x 4 on the crease and hung out in a bar across the street. Luongo wasn't tested .  Let's be real.    
    Posted by ipot

Agree. Luongo WASN'T tested. Put Chara back on the point and Luch back in the crease. Thomas held the fort all night and although he will have an off night sometimes, so does every other goalie in the league. Thomas WILL hold the fort and Bruins in 6

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : I have tried obie. i cant help myself. i should though i mean, he's not using facts its strictly agenda driven opinion. thomas has been great for the bruins and that is fact. bottom line is im right and he has been proven wrong time and time again. the bruins are in the cup finals for the first time in 20 years and this guy has a problem with the goalie that has gotten the bruins there. comical!

You have not proven anything TT was not solid for an entire round so far this is the title of this tread.  We'll see if he will be against Vancouver!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : You have not proven anything TT was not solid for an entire round so far this is the title of this tread.  We'll see if he will be against Vancouver!
    Posted by lucaooo

how do u figure that. what series was thomas not solid in? as far as i know these are thomas's numbers in the playoffs.
    19 games started
    12 wins
    7 losses
    gaa 2.23
    save% .938
    2 shutouts both coming in the conference finals= solid
    3 series won
    was solid in all of them Montreal,Philadelphia and Tampa bay
    played in 4 overtime games 1 of them a double overtime and has yet to give up a goal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : how do u figure that. what series was thomas not solid in? as far as i know these are thomas's numbers in the playoffs. 19 games started 12 wins 7 losses gaa 2.23 save% .938 2 shutouts both coming in the conference finals= solid 3 series won was solid in all of them Montreal,Philadelphia and Tampa bay played in 4 overtime games 1 of them a double overtime and has yet to give up a goal.

Loyal, you're making a lot of sense and that means nothing to Lucaoo.You'd have an easier time convincing a Buddhist monk to punch someone in the face than to win this "debate". I applaud your effort though.   4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : Loyal, you're making a lot of sense and that means nothing to Lucaoo.You'd have an easier time convincing a Buddhist monk to punch someone in the face than to win this "debate". I applaud your effort though.   4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

dez am i wrong though?
    Montreal series 1st two games the bruins scored a total of 1 goal.tough to win when u cant score. thomas has some bad rebound goals but thomas corrects those going forward and no chara game 2. kaberle plays over 28 minutes!
    game 3 up 3-0 never gives up lead.cant dispute that. did thomas give up 2 he would like to have back ya but they win.
    game 4 overtime win. bruins fight the whole game and never have the lead til overtime winner.fact. first goal by sopel, thomas would like to have back sure but they win.
    game 5. haha do i have to even bother= thomas absolutely steals!!!
    game 6 thomas gives up 2 5 on 3 goals because bruins cant stay out of box. final 2-1 bruins manage 1 goal
    game 7 more of the same bruins cant stay out of box. 1st goal lazer by weber on power play. 2nd shothanded break away by plekanec. 3rd goal howitzer by subban on power play. another ot win.
    i mean seriously anyone who has a problem with thomas goaltending during the montreal series is just has a problem with thomas.

in a 7 game series outside of game 7 (which thomas won both) what is the second most important game? its game 5 to break 2-2 tie in series and how did thomas play in both game 5's, thats right he stole both games.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : dez am i wrong though? Montreal series 1st two games the bruins scored a total of 1 goal.tough to win when u cant score. thomas has some bad rebound goals but thomas corrects those going forward and no chara game 2. kaberle plays over 28 minutes! game 3 up 3-0 never gives up lead.cant dispute that. did thomas give up 2 he would like to have back ya but they win. game 4 overtime win. bruins fight the whole game and never have the lead til overtime winner.fact. first goal by sopel, thomas would like to have back sure but they win. game 5. haha do i have to even bother= thomas absolutely steals!!! game 6 thomas gives up 2 5 on 3 goals because bruins cant stay out of box. final 2-1 bruins manage 1 goal game 7 more of the same bruins cant stay out of box. 1st goal lazer by weber on power play. 2nd shothanded break away by plekanec. 3rd goal howitzer by subban on power play. another ot win. i mean seriously anyone who has a problem with thomas goaltending during the montreal series is just has a problem with thomas. in a 7 game series outside of game 7 (which thomas won both) what is the second most important game? its game 5 to break 2-2 tie in series and how did thomas play in both game 5's, thats right he stole both games.

You're right Loyal. This run TT is on reminds me of Grant Fuhr. Sure he's given up some goals he'd like to have back but ,in the overall scheme of things, he's been outstanding.

Sections
Shortcuts