Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

Here the Bruins are, having arrived at a Stanley Cup final for the first time in 21 seasons, and the OP is making a statement about TT proving him wrong and playing solid an entire round. What are you really saying? TT hasn't been a factor in getting the Bruins to the Cup final? If so, I guess the Bruins got here simply by the work of the forwards and D men....and coaches? Your answer will be very telling. Bruins will win as a TEAM and lose as a TEAM, and I can guarantee you, that not one of them will point their finger at TT. He's been the key reasons they have made it this far. If you deny that, you don't watch the games, nor hold a majority viewpoint (teammates, media and fans).

Bruins have made the final round and now have a shot at winning the hardest trophy to get in major league sports. The only proving I want done, is the B's hoisting the Cup over their heads!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

Far as I'm concerned TT has nothing more to prove to his detractors. Especially to this waste of skin! Loyal? No matter what TT does this waste of sperm will ALWAYS say this stuff. He does it to get attention when his mom goes out to get groceries & a new breast pump that he wears out weekly.  You must just do what the rest of us do. If you don't. He'll ALWAYS win. Every time you respond to him he gets what he wants. A response; attention & somebody riled up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : You're right Loyal. This run TT is on reminds me of Grant Fuhr. Sure he's given up some goals he'd like to have back but ,in the overall scheme of things, he's been outstanding.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

thanks dez and congrats on 5000. u are one of the best posters on here and im pretty sure everyone of them is worth reading.
    nite-your right i need to just ignore,cause no matter how right i am and how much i prove this guy wrong it doesnt matter. i just realized that im arguing with the village idoit. what mean he is really the only one who is on this topic or feels this way. even soxfaninill realized the run thomas is on. so even after all is said and done and bruins are in the cup finals lucaooo is still just saying the same thing over and over since before the Montreal series. so that makes me wrong. im wasting my time speaking into an empty phone line and dez,shupe,hang,bivig,nas,nite,red,kel,ronstar,seaobrien and some others that i missed were right im just wasting post space.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

TT has proven himself to management, ownership and his teammates. The feelings of the original poster don't matter on any level. Narcissism is incurable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Any analyst said that TT was not good until the 3rd period of game 4 vs the Habs which almost got the Bs a ticket for a quick exit.  Then vs the Flyers he was great in game 2 and very average the other 3 games.  Finally vs Tampa once again he almost costed us the serie when he allowed 2 bads goals while the Bs were leading 3-0 in game 4.  Everyone saw that!
       Again the Bs made it to the final so everyone is happy including myself.  My point for this thread was that if he wants to be an MVP...like many of you are saying just cannot have bad games in every single round. 
       I liked the way he started the final...i think it was his best first game in these playoffs and if he plays like this the rest of the way he will give his team a chance to win and win or lose I will not blame him!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
    [QUOTE]   Any analyst said that TT was not good until the 3rd period of game 4 vs the Habs which almost got the Bs a ticket for a quick exit.  Then vs the Flyers he was great in game 2 and very average the other 3 games.  Finally vs Tampa once again he almost costed us the serie when he allowed 2 bads goals while the Bs were leading 3-0 in game 4.  Everyone saw that!    Again the Bs made it to the final so everyone is happy including myself.  My point for this thread was that if he wants to be an MVP...like many of you are saying just cannot have bad games in every single round.     I liked the way he started the final...i think it was his best first game in these playoffs and if he plays like this the rest of the way he will give his team a chance to win and win or lose I will not blame him!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

IGNORE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Say it aint so Loyal, I love reading your replies to someone who is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. it's quite entertaining, as for me, as a goaltender, I almost feel obligated to stick up for timmy, to me he is the ultimate blue collar goaltender who is so fun to watch and root for. Theres some great articles on the internet about how his parents hawked their wedding rings to put him through goaltending school, how he bought them new ones with his contract, how awesome is that??? How he was clearly the best goalie in the Oilers camp yet was cut, went overseas, etc..I help out with a goalie school from time to time, and everyone preaches the butterfly, less is more and everyone says "don't copy him, he's an abberation"..I'm thinking this butterfly is good but don't let it compromise your athletic ability and certainly don't let it hinder your desire to stop the puck.Put your head in front of it if you have to. If anything the videos they show are of robotic goalies who rely way too much on technique and take creativity and the fun of being a goalie out of it. I'm in the process of putting together a video of strictly Timmy and Marty Brodeur of how they never give up on the play and do what ever it takes to stop the puck and at the end I'm going to have plenty of still shots of those two caught on camera smiling to their teammates and linseman after a big save..I bet this video is gonna rile some people up, but to me thats why you become a goalie. Sorry, went way off subject but keep up the good work Loyal I always enjoy your posts!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Say it aint so Loyal, I love reading your replies to someone who is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. it's quite entertaining, as for me, as a goaltender, I almost feel obligated to stick up for timmy, to me he is the ultimate blue collar goaltender who is so fun to watch and root for. Theres some great articles on the internet about how his parents hawked their wedding rings to put him through goaltending school, how he bought them new ones with his contract, how awesome is that??? How he was clearly the best goalie in the Oilers camp yet was cut, went overseas, etc..I help out with a goalie school from time to time, and everyone preaches the butterfly, less is more and everyone says "don't copy him, he's an abberation"..I'm thinking this butterfly is good but don't let it compromise your athletic ability and certainly don't let it hinder your desire to stop the puck.Put your head in front of it if you have to. If anything the videos they show are of robotic goalies who rely way too much on technique and take creativity and the fun of being a goalie out of it. I'm in the process of putting together a video of strictly Timmy and Marty Brodeur of how they never give up on the play and do what ever it takes to stop the puck and at the end I'm going to have plenty of still shots of those two caught on camera smiling to their teammates and linseman after a big save..I bet this video is gonna rile some people up, but to me thats why you become a goalie. Sorry, went way off subject but keep up the good work Loyal I always enjoy your posts!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

thanks kel. im just not going to bang my head against the wall when the person who im arguing with is completely delusional. some of the stuff u mentioned i knew but parents rings part i did not know. tim thomas is the definition of boston bruins. last year when he lost his job what did he say about it answer nothing. this year when tuukka started game 1 what did thomas say= nothing. the guy is a true professional. and for his style i have heard more about how its overblown how unorthodox he is. i never played the position and kel u have probably forgot more about goaltending then i will ever know but know 1 thing tim thomas is the differance on this team. all the analyst on how the bruins could win this series against the canucks, tim thomas has to steal some games, he has to be the difference. kel im not going to try to prove lucaooo wrong anymore im just going to use his own words against him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Define everybody?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Uh, nice one in OT.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Uh, nice one in OT.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

He made some big stops during the game but Burrows' goal was part of a calamatous breakdown starting with Ference's failure to get the puck deep to Thomas' brutally ill-timed gamble to Chara being Kaberle-like in his coverage on the winning goal. 

P. J. Stock called it "an ensemble of errors."  Should be interesting to see how he and the team in front of him responds next game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I praise thomas when its due but bash him when its due as well tonight he was awful all 3 goals preventable

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : He made some big stops during the game but Burrows' goal was part of a calamatous breakdown starting with Ference's failure to get the puck deep to Thomas' brutally ill-timed gamble to Chara being Kaberle-like in his coverage on the winning goal.  P. J. Stock called it "an ensemble of errors."  Should be interesting to see how he and the team in front of him responds next game.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Two big gaffes tonite by the usual dependable Ference on failure to clear the puck out of the zone on the first Burrows goal and then in OT not putting puck in deep.. Bruins , really are making it hard on themselves in this series.. They could be up 2-0 , but now must win 4 out 0f 5 against a very good Canuck team.  The thing I have mentioned repeatedly is the resolve of this Bruins team.
    Unlike their many fans, the Bruins players this post season seem to have a certain calm about them when the going gets tough and it looks bleak for them, they rise to the occasion.. I expect a strong game Monday with the Bruins and a victory..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!! : Two big gaffes tonite by the usual dependable Ference on failure to clear the puck out of the zone on the first Burrows goal and then in OT not putting puck in deep.. Bruins , really are making it hard on themselves in this series.. They could be up 2-0 , but now must win 4 out 0f 5 against a very good Canuck team.  The thing I have mentioned repeatedly is the resolve of this Bruins team. Unlike their many fans, the Bruins players this post season seem to have a certain calm about them when the going gets tough and it looks bleak for them, they rise to the occasion.. I expect a strong game Monday with the Bruins and a victory..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Well said, cowboys.  To be sure, both losses were gut-kicks but I'd like to think as frustrating as they were, the Bruins realize they can play with these guys.  I'm not going to fault the Canucks for doing what we fans would hope the B's to do; capitalize on opposition errors. 

The B's are active participants in their own ass-whipping.  The sooner they reduce that aspect, the sooner they can climb back into this thing. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]Uh, nice one in OT.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

You're right Sox. I finally see the light! It's TT's fault they are down 2-0.
    Oh, sure, some people are going to point out that the bruins didn't even get one goal the first game, but I'm sure Thomas is the reason for that.
       This team has scored a total of 3 goals in the last 3 games, and are 1-2.
    Obviously it is bad goaltending keeping this team down.
    If Rask does not start the next game, all is lostCry

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And TT failed to prove me wrong once again!  I am always right guys learn your lesson.  Brutal on the first goal and he looked like a clown on the 3rd one.  This one really is going to hurt us.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

last 3 playoff games. 3 goales allowed.
    teams record is 1 and 2.
    You really want to blame the goalie?
    Did you see what Ference did or failed to do leading up to the first goal.
    Thomas clearly overplayed burrows on the last goal.
    Chara clearly underplayed him.

This has nothing to do with last nights game, more towards the first round but i just read a quote from Darren Pang who was commenting on people criticizing thomas in the Montreal series. he said " I love when people who have never stopped a puck before are talking about rebound control, it's quite funny"..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

With the shots being harder/faster and the goalie equipment much lighter but stiffer, rebound control is a problem with all the goalies.  Back in the days of leather pads and gloves, it was easier to control the puck.  They would absorb the puck better.   Watch any current nhl game, both goalies give up rebounds.  I think its a tradeoff with the lighter and larger equipment.  My opinion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

[QUOTE]last 3 playoff games. 3 goales allowed. teams record is 1 and 2. You really want to blame the goalie? Did you see what Ference did or failed to do leading up to the first goal. Thomas clearly overplayed burrows on the last goal. Chara clearly underplayed him. This has nothing to do with last nights game, more towards the first round but i just read a quote from Darren Pang who was commenting on people criticizing thomas in the Montreal series. he said " I love when people who have never stopped a puck before are talking about rebound control, it's quite funny"..

Cohn is on fyah! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I like to think TT letting in a soft goal in OT in the Stanley Cup Finals would be a surprise but unfortunately it is what I have predicted.  He is a good goalie who can not handle the pressure in the biggest games.  He has been much better in this playoffs but it is still not enough.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]last 3 playoff games. 3 goales allowed. teams record is 1 and 2. You really want to blame the goalie? Did you see what Ference did or failed to do leading up to the first goal. Thomas clearly overplayed burrows on the last goal. Chara clearly underplayed him. This has nothing to do with last nights game, more towards the first round but i just read a quote from Darren Pang who was commenting on people criticizing thomas in the Montreal series. he said " I love when people who have never stopped a puck before are talking about rebound control, it's quite funny"..

The first and 3rd goals had nothing to do with rebound control! It is all about onortodox style!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

kelvana its funny now certain people on here want to comment on how to play the position of goalie and how the bruins goalie orthodox style is hurting them. he hit it right on the head its killing the bruins but remind what game are the bruins playing 2morrow. that's right game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals and in the 1st and 2nd game Thomas did everything he could to keep this team in game.

how can anyone take this poster seriously when 90% of his post are about 1 player. this poster has questioned my creditably. haha what laugh and this post proves it all.

Re: Still questioning TT????

posted at 4/19/2011 12:29 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6">
    First: 10/3/2009
    Last: 6/5/2011
    In Response to Still questioning TT????:
    Are you people insane? He was terrific tonight. He was the only thing standing between a win tonight and another B's 3 goal playoff meltdown. TT held the fort, but you people want to discuss the 2 goals through the 5 hole and not the great timely saves. B's played better tonight, capitalized on a Montreal mistake (Price) and it was the winning goal. Just like the habs did here. TT didn't give in. Don't be afraid to give him credit, you would not be watching a playoff game tonight if it wasn't for him.
    Posted by kelvana33

I think you are the insane one over here. Thomas was in this position only because he created that mess in the first place. No way that the Bruins should have had to play a stressfull game in the end if it was not for his 2 brutal goals!! BTW in the end Gomez missed it it has nothing to do with Thomas doing anything in fact Thomas had no clue where the puck was...and he even got lucky that the ref blow the wistle because the puck was free....ma please give me a break. I will still pray for TT to get injured during the next practice because i can't stand that clown no more!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If 90% of my post are about one player it is simply because that player is not doing is job most of the time!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]If 90% of my post are about one player it is simply because that player is not doing is job most of the time!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

zero creditably. "that player isnt doing his job" that right there says it all. its nothing but personal. not to mention that the player your talking about has proved u wrong since before the Montreal series. then u talked about how he was only good in one game in philly series. let me ask u how many goals did philly score in there 4 game sweep? thats right 7 goals in a 4 game sweep also in 1 of those games he only had a 52 save overtime win in game 2. then in the conference finals Thomas only had 2 shutouts, one of which was in game 7 to put the bruins into the cup finals for the first time in 21 years but your right Thomas isnt doing his job. there is not way u can ever expect people in this forum to ever read posts and believe they are creditable and that is why u made a list that has nothing to do with me at all. this is how other people feel about u in this forum!!!
    Do not reply list:

Cactus Tony
    GreatSeason
    Bruins8
    Hockey2011
    Nash99
    Lucaooooooo

newly added----- />4forthecup

(join us in ignoring these trolls)