Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

In Response to Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
    [QUOTE]   Winning a Cup is about everybody chipping in but when it comes to the goalie he simply cannot have an off night.  TT has been very good at times and also brutal some other times.  He needs to be more consistent!!     If he can be solid during this entire round I will forget about the previous bad games he had and that EVEN if the Bs lose.    Now time to play some Bruins hockey!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Tim Thomas is the only goaltender in the entire playoffs not to have be pulled. Has he had some less than spectecular games, yes. But what in God's name do you, or any of us, have to complain about in this series? No goaltender ever to play the position is going to be fully "on" every night. particularly throughout the entire Stanley Cup run.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
    [QUOTE]I like to think TT letting in a soft goal in OT in the Stanley Cup Finals would be a surprise but unfortunately it is what I have predicted.  He is a good goalie who can not handle the pressure in the biggest games.  He has been much better in this playoffs but it is still not enough.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Game 7 shutout, that isnt handling pressure?
    Game 7 overtime victory isnt pressure?
    Do you know what pressure is?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

In Response to Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!:
    [QUOTE]If 90% of my post are about one player it is simply because that player is not doing is job most of the time!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

By your logic people who havn't done their "jobs" this series:

Horton, Krejci, Bergeron, Marchand, Ryder, Seguin, Kelly, Peverly, Campbell, Paille.  All have 0 goals in two games.

Now I understand that for most of us this statement is laughable.  Krejci does more than score, as he is one heck of a passer.  Bergeron's defense is his biggest asset.  However when you don't put the puck in the net you don't win the game no matter what your goalie is doing: stopping the puck or doing cartwheels it won't matter because you can't and won't win a game 0-0.

Thomas would probably love to have goals 1 and 3 back.  Heck I bet he'd love to have another chance at the other two as well as we have seen him stop those out of nowhere before.  But fact still is: turnovers plus no goals equals no win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The only goalie never pulled simply because the coach is dumb!