Another dog dung game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Another dog dung game!

It's sad when when the 4th/now 3rd line- is the most consistent threat & most inspiring line on the team. It's sad when it's the 42 yr old on the team that has to do something to spark some emotion. It's sad when you play like this against 2 divisional teams in your home rink!  However, I suppose this is the goaltenders fault too!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Another dog dung game!

Agreed. Bruins seem like such a different team when Krecji is out of the lineup now. Good news is, sounds like he'll be back very shortly.

Just be thankful you're not a a Leafs fan..........suffering thru an 8 game losing streak. I expect the Bruins to turn this around next game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I saw Thomas bail out his team on two or three bad turnovers right around the net in the first period alone.  It has me thinking that perhaps Thomas has been covering for some of the team's shortcomings all along, and is getting worn down.

I keep typing things and deleting them.  All I can say right now is get well soon, Johnny and David. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Looks like Bergeron may not mesh well enough with Lucic and Horton.  If Krejčí is going to miss another week, it might be time to look at some line juggling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Another dog dung game!:
    [QUOTE]Looks like Bergeron may not mesh well enough with Lucic and Horton.  If Krejčí is going to miss another week, it might be time to look at some line juggling.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I was thinking the same thing during the game.  Might be time switch one of the wingers.  They can't switch the center, it has to be Bergeron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I posted this on the game blog, I think I will add it here.
    The team on the ice since Krejci was hurt had salaries that works out to $11M under the cap.
    In terms of offensive players (and yes, I am counting Sturm, he was their leading goal-scorer last year) they have about $11M in salary watching from the pressbox.

I think we can expect easy victories to be few and far between for a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

"I posted this on the game blog, I think I will add it here.
    The team on the ice since Krejci was hurt had salaries that works out to $11M under the cap.
    In terms of offensive players (and yes, I am counting Sturm, he was their leading goal-scorer last year) they have about $11M in salary watching from the pressbox. I think we can expect easy victories to be few and far between for a while."

DrCC, as long as the B's set themselves up for a good playoff run, I'm ok with losing a few in the regular season. I think the B's will be fine, though it's always tough watching when they are playing lousy....like now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Who is the Bruins' "go-to" guy?  Who is the player who galvenizes the team during times like these with arguably their two top centers and one of their top 6 D-men out of the line up?  While watching tonight's and some recent games, I was wondering who is the one leads the club.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I always thought it was Bergy, but I'm not impressed with his play this season at all! He has an A on his jersey for a reason. I thinks it's time he earns that A & the new extenstion he recieved.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Bergeron just doesn't fit on a top offensive line.  I'd try Seguin on that top line with Horton and Looch and move Bergeron with Paille and Caron as more of a defensive shut down line. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I was also thinking the same thing about Bergy.  He either doesn't have chemistry with Lucic and Horton or he really is just a shutdown pivot.  What's he going to do when Rex retires?

As far as how the team played, ugh.  No jump.  I'm begininning to think Julien has had alot more to do with these bipolar efforts than just missing key players.  Yea, Krech is out but w t f.  That was a turd of a game.  And too reminicent of last years team.  Get it together CJ or gtfo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

This Krejci injury has this team searching for an answer. I agree with you guys that Bergy is not the answer on the first line. CJ should give Seguin a shot at the first line and if it doesn't work out, so be it. Taking Bergeron away from Caron hurt his production as well. It's obvious there are some big holes in this team when one of the key players goes down. I'm not liking the PP they put on the ice either. Having Wheeler at center on the PP is a joke.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Could be that you have some thoughts there. Seguin obviously needs quality wingers to spark his game. Savvy was offense only when he first came to boston and still performed, although Claude's system is restrictive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Another dog dung game!:
    [QUOTE]DrCC, as long as the B's set themselves up for a good playoff run, I'm ok with losing a few in the regular season. I think the B's will be fine, though it's always tough watching when they are playing lousy....like now.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]
    It doesn't bother me too much either, so long as the effort is there.  They will have to play very well these next few games in order to win any of them.  Repeats of last night will definitively be frustrating.

Unfortunately, if they do continue to loose for a while, this place will become positively apocalyptic.  You'd think we were Leaf fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

abra, not a bad Idea, whats the worst that can happen, the top line start burying them in their own net? Give Seguin a shot. He's got some great set up skill, he might do well with some quality wingers and more responsibility.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

They miss both Krejci and Boychuck badly. I think Krejci is the no. 1 center even when Savard comes back and Boychuk is clearly no. 2 Dman.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Bergeron was the only one moving last night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nope, kinda think like a coach, far from it in reality, but never ever think lose for a while until manta.  Defeatist hockey in my book!

Sections
Shortcuts