another game..another bad 2 goals...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

another game..another bad 2 goals...

when we win all you bozos out there say "bottom line 2 points...F%^$ OFF macdog"....but facts are facts...EVERY SINGLE GAME RASK LETS IN AT LEAST 2 BAD GOALS!!! that's not NHL goaltending. but hey...we won anyway...so go ahead and tell me how stuupid I am.....
    PS. Im not a TT groupie...I admit he's been terrible lately too....but facts are facts....EVERY SINGLE GAME RASK LETS IN AT LEAST 2 BAD GOALS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Declan26. Show Declan26's posts

Re: another game..another bad 2 goals...

Hey, Tavares just snuck that first one in. That second goal, how do you stop a dude slapping it from 10 feet away? That was a tough one. The last goal, gotta hang onto that puck, that was the bad one. A win is a win right now, hopefully he can build on this one, we'll see, we're going to need him down the stretch. GO B's!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Two bad goals....6-3 win...I will take this result any day....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Im no b's appologist, but common, grasping at straws here.  Tuukka played a good game tonight, 22 shots in 2nd.

I dont go nuts on wins or losses, I just think I know what this team is.  Very good, not great, top 10ish, not elite cup contenders.  Maybe a punchers chance with a move or 2, but no more. 

Claude's gota go, we need a few more top end guys (1 on blue line, 1 on 1st line).

But this is kinda foolish.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

"bottom line 2 points"   Oops!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

"Posts from macdogcharm are hidden"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Make sure you type it in CAPS so we understand...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Uh, Tuuka played fantastic tonight...it was his best game a long time.
    And oh, I'm sure many think I'm a harsh critic of his...so yes, you are an idiot.
    He played terrific in the 2P despite giving up 2 goals and he made some big saves in the 3P

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

hey all you "2 points shut up" guys..... my sister could play goal for us next game...she'll prob. let in 34 goals. So, according to you guys....as long as we score 35...all's well....2 points....Mac's sister rules!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

You would be correct sir....the two points is all that matters.

In Response to Re: another game..another bad 2 goals...:
    [QUOTE]hey all you "2 points shut up" guys..... my sister could play goal for us next game...she'll prob. let in 34 goals. So, according to you guys....as long as we score 35...all's well....2 points....Mac's sister rules!!
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm confused.  If they win, but bad goals went in, I'm supposed to be unhappy?

But what if Rask plays awesome out of his mind and one gets past him on a 5 minute 5-3 pp?  Should I then be happy that they lost, but it was a good goal?

I'm confused.  I really am.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]hey all you "2 points shut up" guys..... my sister could play goal for us next game...she'll prob. let in 34 goals. So, according to you guys....as long as we score 35...all's well....2 points....Mac's sister rules!!

if this was game seven of the finals and we won 6-3, you'd probably be the first one criticizing how we won.  did I mention "bottom line 2 Points"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Two bad goals....6-3 win...I will take this result any day....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Let' s enjoy this & carry the momentum into Ottawa tomorrow night!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

You really need some new material..didn't you use this same analogy last week?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

the point badhab is...a weak link is a weak link...he's not a strong link just because we filled the net....and.....nola....omg.....no I wouldn't care if we won the cup 6-3 with 2 bad goals...but all you who bury your head in the sand don't seem to realize that you DONT get to the finals by letting in multiple bad goals every game!! some games like tonight...we can compensate for his lapses...but why not acknowledge that he IS a problem

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

This is the regular season against a hot team (and the bruins have been cold), so yes the bottom line is 2 points and that's all that matters. Rask faced 33 shots in the final 40 min. and held the fort.
    Maybe he is tired..... being forced to play a game every 10 days to 2 weeks is quite demanding. LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If the B's go to the finals this year, God willing, it will be on the back of TT not Rask so your point is moot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We're blaming Rask again? I saw Chara get beat. I see the D pinching up way too much to try and sustain offense... WE AREN'T GOING TO WIN WITH OFFENSE!!!

I'll take the two, but 23 goals against in 5 games is sick!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]We're blaming Rask again? I saw Chara get beat. I see the D pinching up way too much to try and sustain offense... WE AREN'T GOING TO WIN WITH OFFENSE!!! I'll take the two, but 23 goals against in 5 games is sick!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE] Don't forget the bruins also scored 20 in the last 5 games, which is a goal differential of -3.
    It's called a slump, no need to panic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to another game..another bad 2 goals...:
    [QUOTE]when we win all you bozos out there say "bottom line 2 points...F%^$ OFF macdog"....but facts are facts...EVERY SINGLE GAME RASK LETS IN AT LEAST 2 BAD GOALS!!! that's not NHL goaltending. but hey...we won anyway...so go ahead and tell me how stuupid I am..... PS. Im not a TT groupie...I admit he's been terrible lately too....but facts are facts....EVERY SINGLE GAME RASK LETS IN AT LEAST 2 BAD GOALS!!

The Bruins get the best goaltending performance they have had in over 2 weeks and you come and complain about it.   How come I did not hear you complaining about the bad goals Thomas has been give up lately?  Seems to me you have some sort of agenda, did Rask not sign an autograph for you or something?  You really need to stop because your losing credibility fast.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

By the way, Rask will likely start tomorrow as well....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

I'll take the 2 points also. And I hope that Tuuka gets the start vs. OTT tomorrow night as well. He needs to work.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'd really like for Rask to start playing great again... I can't help still thinking that the Game 7 loss last year just killed him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

If Rask can hold a lead out in front like he was given tonight, he will be fine. It was a baby step game for him. He played very well after adjusting to the Tavares dipsy doodle..like he did wake up. Hopefully his confidence will come, and he can spell Thomas in stretches. And yes, it's all about the 2 points. Maybe Gerry Cheevers was the best example of that...The wins were what mattered to him, not shutouts, not standing on his head in a regular season game, but playing sound in the playoffs. I was watching a tape of the 1976-77 finals and Cheevers was fantastic in the game 4 loss, the type of goaltending you don't see from recent B's goalies in the playoffs. Big time saves, big time shots and less padding and less of a system of goaltending, more instincts and reaction.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

not true Orr. I complain about TT too. I just tend to cut TT a little more slack, based on his unbelievable season. the Toronto loss was def. Tim's fault...no question. All I'm saying is, Rask can't seem to get through "any" game....win or lose....without giving up bad goals. Not sure what we're even arguing about....the fact he gives up bad goals every game is a fact....so we shouldn't even be arguing. Whether or not something needs to be done about it....well....we could all fight about that lol. But why are people arguing the FACT that he gives up soft goals every game.....??????

Sections
Shortcuts