Another great start!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Another great start!

Looks like the B's are in fine form again...lost the game in first 5 minutes again! Only 7 points from missing the playoffs folks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Another great start!

I don't blame Turco at all.  His first game in a year and he gets no help from his teammates.  TB should be getting nowhere near the net.  They are playing like a bunch of clowns

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I said it before but the Bs season is very similar to the red sox last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Another great start!:
    [QUOTE]Looks like the B's are in fine form again...lost the game in first 5 minutes again! Only 7 points from missing the playoffs folks.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]
    =====================================================
      Agreed.
      You guys know alot more about hockey than I do so maybe you can explain why "Clod" pulls Turco when Thomas needs the rest? Yes he mishandled the puck and got schooled on the "powerplay" breakaway(WTCrap??)All I see is the same old bull with the Bruins getting out hustled and outplayed in every aspect of the game. Pathetic coaching.This team has no heart or desire right now. Quitters comes to mind.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Another great start!:
    [QUOTE]Looks like the B's are in fine form again...lost the game in first 5 minutes again! Only 7 points from missing the playoffs folks.

I've been worried about that playoff spot for a while...it's not unrealistic and they're a sub .500 team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

He is searching for answers. The team has given up so he is looking for a spark, the lack of leadership is really showing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

TB has a new goalie in net and we havnt got a shot on him yet and half way through the first period.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

hate losing.

really hate losing in the 1st period.

playoffs lookin way off for these guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: Another great start!:
    [QUOTE]TB has a new goalie in net and we havnt got a shot on him yet and half way through the first period.  
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

I think it's the replay refs first game too.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

If we're gonna lose, I want them to get mad. Throw the body, throw a few punches..... show some f'in emotion already!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I have seen zero emotion from these guys for months! truly a deflated team,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I want to throw up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

This team has absolutely no balls. It's sickening.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

2 shots on goal in the 1st period.... 2!

I don't care if my 8 year old nephew is in nets, no reason for this team to get 2 SOG.

I'm so f$#$ing pi$$ed right now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

This is on the Bruins more than TB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]I said it before but the Bs season is very similar to the red sox last year.
    It is starting to look eerily familiar to last season's Red Sox collapse.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Can't make a pass, can't stay on side, can't stay out of the box, can't stop the puck, can't get any O zone pressure.  I hope it's true about rebounding after hitting rock bottom.  I don't think they can get any lower than this.  Looking for some push back in the next 2 periods.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

They should put Turco back in net when it's 6-0...actually the games already out of reach.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Are we finally going to accept that the Bs are in freefall (and have been for quite some time now) without deniers blaming die hard Bruins fans as being trolls?  Please.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Can't make a pass, can't stay on side, can't stay out of the box, can't stop the puck, can't get any O zone pressure.  I hope it's true about rebounding after hitting rock bottom.  I don't think they can get any lower than this.  Looking for some push back in the next 2 periods.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Same here, hang.  To a man they must know they played like crap.  Doubt they need Julien to tell them.  Neely must be volcanic right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

No sooner than I uttered the words "watch, the Bruins will get scored on in the first five minutes of this game" to my wife...BAM! The puck is in the net, next thing you know it's 4 zip. W.T.F.?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]No sooner than I uttered the words "watch, the Bruins will get scored on in the first five minutes of this game" to my wife...BAM! The puck is in the net, next thing you know it's 4 zip. W.T.F.?
    Posted by MrVmax[/QUOTE]

Did you wash your truck yet?
    I'm writing up my to do list.

Score aside, the first 6 minutes of the second have been the most boring hockey I've seen in a long time.  Sloppy play on both sides.  No energy on either side.  Just ugly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Between the weekend games and the start to this game, the truck is as clean as ever!

I'm hoping this is rock bottom and the B's can turn it around soon, I'm happy to get these type of games out of the way now rather than in the playoffs. I get frustrated but I still love the Bruins win or lose, at least they finally won the Cup again! This one is pretty much over...I'm going to go watch some Bobby Orr videos online to cheer myself up.

Go Bruins!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]I said it before but the Bs season is very similar to the red sox last year.

I've said that over and over.  This is not a playoff team.

Sections
Shortcuts