Another head shot by Matt Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Re: Another head shot by Matt Cooke

Gotta be at least 10 games. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Rule 48 violation, right?  Blind-side hit where the head was targeted...with Cooke's elbow.  Paille got 4 games without the elbow.

It will be interesting to see what the league comes up with for this idiot that has been suspended four previous times.  Interesting that the largest suspension of his career came this year (4 games). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I don't know why, but I believe that the league really rings him up this time.  10 games minimum.  Maybe 12. I'd toss him for the rest of the season, but the NHL will never do that.

Still, I think with his history and the attention the league is getting, 10 games.  Maybe more.

Anyone know what the mouth-breathing Pittsburgh announcers had to say?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Another head shot by Matt Cooke:
    Two games I'd say. Looks a lot like the Heatley hit. The league loves Matt Cooke. I'm all for villains but he is not the type of villain I had in mind. 
    Posted by callodthedom19

the term repeat offender comes to mind.  if he gets only two games...well I wont even go further.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Another head shot by Matt Cooke : the term repeat offender comes to mind.  if he gets only two games...well I wont even go further.
    Posted by shuperman

The league has a chance to send a great message to players using the type a player they need to send a message to. I hope they get it right. I (personally) think anything under 10 games is a joke. Cooke has shown time and time again he hits with intent to injure (not in the Stevens way). Like I said I'm all for villains but Cooke is not a villain, he is a joke to this league. This league portrays Crosby as the hero, they need their villains. Villains need to be hard hitting studs though. Not cheap hitting bums.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

He has to know there is a giant microscope trained on him... what a dill-hole.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

That really is the amazing part about it

Is he really THAT stupid?......Apparently, yes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shocking if it is not for the rest of the regular season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If Mario is as serious as he said, he would suspend Cooke himself.  He doesn't need the NHL to do it.  This guy is absurd.  I can't even believe he would act so foolishly with the talk around the league. Step up, Mario.  Be as honorable as the owner as you were as a player.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Excellent point!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

He has to know there is a giant microscope trained on him... what a dill-hole.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Sometimes I wonder what goes through this guys head. For his own sake I hope its nothing, I hope he is just a cheapshot by his nature and not skating around going to himself

"ok he's not looking Ill shove my elbow straight up into his Grill!!!!"

Because that would be truely pathetic. Sometimes the cleanest player sticks out a knee or an elbow. But Cooke just seems to know exactly what he did everytime he throws a cheapshot.

Its just pathetic really.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My random suspend o meter says 8 games.  (same one as colie uses).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

My guess is 15 to 20 games. The NHL are backed into a corner & should make an example out of this idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckstopa. Show puckstopa's posts

My question is why doesn't one of these tough guys take it into their own hands and go after him hardcore, whats the owrst the NHL can do to that guys 4 games.  Someone other than Soupy's dad needs to do something.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

My random suspend o meter says 8 games.  (same one as colie uses).
    Posted by BadHabitude

What year and model is that meter?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

matt cooke is an idiot, 15 games

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hey mario...what do you think about matt cooke...crickets

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phatdude47. Show Phatdude47's posts

Incase you were curious...

http://www.tolensky.com/2011/03/matt-cooke-history-of-violence.html

A youtube collection of Cooke's scummiest scumba-g moments...

This guy makes my blood boil...

Sections
Shortcuts