Another historic meeting.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

Another historic meeting.

The bruins are built for the playoffs and are the heavy favourites but competition isn't about math...it's about passion, dedication and perseverance otherwise underdogs would never win. We're certainly the underdogs in this series and hope to put-up good competition....the 33rd meeting of these historic franchises. It's as if it's pre-ordained. Mtl-Bos....the rest of the league could only wish to have that kind of rivalry elsewhere.
    Boston has been a proud fierce competitor over the years and contributed to the Hab's legacy and vice-versa...we owe a debt of gratitude to Boston and it's fans without whom this rivalry would not exist. The puck drops tonight and I don't give a hoot what happens elsewhere in the league. The centre of the hockey universe is at the TorontoDominion Garden tonight. Cheers to one and all!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Another historic meeting.

does hockey get any better than this? no way! so much history, so much emotion...i just hope the b's come out on top, and this is the springboard launching them to a cup. GO BRUIN'S

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Another historic meeting.:
    The bruins are built for the playoffs and are the heavy favourites but competition isn't about math...it's about passion, dedication and perseverance otherwise underdogs would never win. We're certainly the underdogs in this series and hope to put-up good competition....the 33rd meeting of these historic franchises. It's as if it's pre-ordained. Mtl-Bos....the rest of the league could only wish to have that kind of rivalry elsewhere. Boston has been a proud fierce competitor over the years and contributed to the Hab's legacy and vice-versa...we owe a debt of gratitude to Boston and it's fans without whom this rivalry would not exist. The puck drops tonight and I don't give a hoot what happens elsewhere in the league. The centre of the hockey universe is at the TorontoDominion Garden tonight. Cheers to one and all!
    Posted by montrealrules

Boooo! couldn't you just be an arrogant troll so we can say ahh those awful Habs fans...

JK, it should be a great matchup, I wish we hadn't contibuted so much to the  legacy of the Canadiens, but hopefully this chapter can be ours.   We know for certain the passion will be top notch, a series in which every game is a 1 goal affair would not surprise me at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Another historic meeting.:
    The bruins are built for the playoffs and are the heavy favourites but competition isn't about math...it's about passion, dedication and perseverance otherwise underdogs would never win. We're certainly the underdogs in this series and hope to put-up good competition....the 33rd meeting of these historic franchises. It's as if it's pre-ordained. Mtl-Bos....the rest of the league could only wish to have that kind of rivalry elsewhere. Boston has been a proud fierce competitor over the years and contributed to the Hab's legacy and vice-versa...we owe a debt of gratitude to Boston and it's fans without whom this rivalry would not exist. The puck drops tonight and I don't give a hoot what happens elsewhere in the league. The centre of the hockey universe is at the TorontoDominion Garden tonight. Cheers to one and all!
    Posted by montrealrules

NOW we're talking. Nicely done, and comments like these are always welcome around these parts. Now spread some of this intense but intelligent emotion with your fellow Habs fans so the rest of us can visit your fine city from time to time without wanting to vomit in our mouths.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey, quit being reasonable and gracious until after the series (you and Kennedy). 

For the next two weeks I want to assume that all Habs fans are screaming lunatics with red scarves, calling 911, and being pretentious snobs.

Doesn't get any better than this.  Cheers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Ya Bruins in five
    No Lafleur,Robinson, Savard, Lapointe, Cournwayer(sic), Lemaire ect
    They have no one and No chance-lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I understand that during tonights fights that a hockey game might actually break out. jk

can't wait for the puck to drop man!

GO BROOOOOONS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Another historic meeting.:
    In Response to Re: Another historic meeting. : You can all go **** yourselves from 7 PM tonight until the series ends. This is my last post until it's all over. Bad luck on all of you! (Did that meet muster, Fletch!) :) I am serious, though on one thing....no posting here for me until it's over, when I'll come back and congratulate your team the day after it ends, or come back and not talk about the series at all if MTL wins :) Enjoy the ride, everyone. Win or lose, I wouldn't want a different opponent in round 1 than the Boston Bruins.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Add my avatar to your avoid list, Montreal sucks until anytime the team hits the ice against the Bs.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I haven't been this excited for any game in a long time. 

Go Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts