ANOTHER KABERLE POST

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

ANOTHER KABERLE POST

Brian Burke was just on 98.5 with Felgah and Mazz.  He stated they are in trade talks with the Bruins, the player is Kaberle and the return does not involve getting their pick back.  He actually went out of his way without a question to name drop Kaberle.

Will he be leaving Boston tonight as a Leaf?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: ANOTHER KABERLE POST

it was also just reported that Kaberle has dropped his NTC.  a deal is likely to be done in 24-72 hrs.  Not saying for sure Bruins but a deal will be done with someone soon

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: ANOTHER KABERLE POST:
    it was also just reported that Kaberle has dropped his NTC.  a deal is likely to be done in 24-72 hrs.  Not saying for sure Bruins but a deal will be done with someone soon
    Posted by bostondynNASTY

That is a lot more detail then i had but,

Pierre LeBrun
    For those who keep asking, yes the Bruins still have much interest in Kaberle...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I hope they don't give up either first round draft pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Who are we giving up?  Maybe our 1st and Boychuk or Stuart?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Posted by bostondynNASTY

... for a 1st rounder, young roster player and prospect. Sounds pretty steap for a rental.

Just to clarify, Burke also said he is not expecting the TOR pick in any trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Neely is on confirming this info.  what a great 40 minutes of radio lol.  this leaves me interested to if Kaberle will be a Bruin within the next 24 hours.  either way i GUARANTEE this will be the last game we see this exact group of guys playing in the Garden. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I would give up our first round pick for him if he is a better PMD with better defensive zone presence then Kampfer.  I still like Kampfer but No. 1 we need more then one of these guys and two I prefer to make Kampfer a third pairing guy in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

If we do believe in this guy I would also like to see that conteract extension signed immediately if we give up more then our first.  I would certainly add Boychuck to the deal, knowing that he could come back to hurt us.  You have to take a risk to get a reward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Its hilarious the way Burke named Kaberle though.  The conversation went yeah we are in trade talks with the Bruins, we don't want our pick back and the player we are talking about is Kaberle and his agent has asked us not to disclose information.  LOL Felger nor Mazz even asked about him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

If we do believe in this guy I would also like to see that conteract extension signed immediately if we give up more then our first.  I would certainly add Boychuck to the deal, knowing that he could come back to hurt us.  You have to take a risk to get a reward.
    Posted by RickyHussle

Boychuck will not hurt anyone. He is a career #5-6 defensman.  It's more likely Stuart is part of the package and I would cerainly hope there is more coming back than just Kaberle for what Burke is asking.

Kaberle and pick/prospect for Boston's #1, Stuart or Wheeler and Caron or Hamel would be my guess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Sportsnet's learned Kaberle has granted #Leafs permission to speak to 1 team only regarding potential trade. As of now that team is #Bruins

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

I think it would only take Wheeler and a pick (not a 1st), or Stuart and a pick (also not a 1st) to get a rental in Kaberle.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsfannny. Show bsfannny's posts

Is this all really happening? Can't get 98.5. Haggerty tweeting that Burke is clarifying, saying he can't talk about Kaberle. If so, any chance it's McQuaid going out? He is a health scratch tonight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Its gotta be our 1st and Stuart....maybe throw in a 4th too

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

If this is true, what is the possibility the deal gets done before the game? Should he be kept out of the Laffs lineup?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Is this all really happening? Can't get 98.5. Haggerty tweeting that Burke is clarifying, saying he can't talk about Kaberle. If so, any chance it's McQuaid going out? He is a health scratch tonight.
    Posted by bsfannny

98.5 is on Itunes if you have access to that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Joe Haggerty 

Just got clarification: Burke told Felger and Mazz he was discussing a deal with Peter Chiarelli, and said he "couldn't talk about Kaberle"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Sportsnet's learned Kaberle has granted #Leafs permission to speak to 1 team only regarding potential trade. As of now that team is #Bruins

http://twitter.com/RealKyper/status/37626454489432064

We don`t need to give up much.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I think it would only take Wheeler and a pick (not a 1st), or Stuart and a pick (also not a 1st) to get a rental in Kaberle.
    Posted by savybergy77

I know I'm probably in the minority but I would much rather trade, McQuaid, Stuart, or Boychuck then Wheeler.  I would prefer to move Wheeler then Ference or any of our other D on the current roster.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Sportsnet's learned Kaberle has granted #Leafs permission to speak to 1 team only regarding potential trade. As of now that team is #Bruins http://twitter.com/RealKyper/status/37626454489432064 We don`t need to give up much.
    Posted by Orrthebest

Well, Burke did say "a 1st rounder, young roster player and prospect." He does NOT have to trade Kaberle.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I know it is arbitrary of me, but the fact that Kaberle is only allowing the Leafs to talk to the Bruins, increases my uneducated desire to get him.

Basically I have not seen him play except in his games against the B's and I haven't paid close enough attention to know what value to place on him.  I do want a PMD and I do want guys who want to be here.  I feel this way eventhough Horton/Campbell implies there is no telling how a desire to go somewhere affects your results when you get there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

In Response to Re: ANOTHER KABERLE POST : I know I'm probably in the minority but I would much rather trade, McQuaid, Stuart, or Boychuck then Wheeler.  I would prefer to move Wheeler then Ference or any of our other D on the current roster.
    Posted by RickyHussle

If Wheeler goes, it's for a) cap space and b)expect another deal for a forward. Wheeler can easily be replaced.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

God I hope Boychuk is going the other way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Kaberle talks between Leafs/Bruins do not include Toronto's 1st going back to them

Sections
Shortcuts