Another player out....Rich Peverley..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Another player out....Rich Peverley..

Now wit Horton and Peverley out we could be in trouble ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley..

And about to head on a road trip meh...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

still time for guys to get healthy... just keepin fingers crossed for no long-term stuff

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Looked like he twisted his knee.  Something like that.  Lower body.  Doesn't he already have a nagging groin injury?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley..:
    Looked like he twisted his knee.  Something like that.  Lower body.  Doesn't he already have a nagging groin injury?
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla

It looked like he took knee on knee contact. I hope it's more of a bruise than a twist.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Could be a test of the Bruins' organizational depth coming up.  With the trade deadline on the not-too-distant horizon.  Hopefully Peverly's situation is not a bad one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Dez is right looked like knee on knee. I was as shocked as he was when they didn't call it. Didn't look like it was major. Crossing my fingers and hoping that's not just wishful thinking on my part.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez is right looked like knee on knee. I was as shocked as he was when they didn't call it. Didn't look like it was major. Crossing my fingers and hoping that's not just wishful thinking on my part.
    Posted by nrguy

I'm not even saying it should've been called as it seemed like it was incidental contact. Hope it's just a charley-horse but he took hard contact.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

In Response to Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley.. : I'm not even saying it should've been called as it seemed like it was incidental contact. Hope it's just a charley-horse but he took hard contact.
    Posted by dezaruchi

They never showed the replay, but it was def intentional, and there was another later also not calledor replayed.

Pou scores, woop de woop, he has not been a replacement for Ryder let alone Recchi, Pev and Hort out, top 6 is required.  Krej prosps and drafts for Nash,not Dougie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Krejci , Thomas, Boychuck  + first round pick 

for 

Nash and Tyutin !   +  Stanley Cup !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to "Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley..":
    In Response to Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley.. : I'm not even saying it should've been called as it seemed like it was incidental contact. Hope it's just a charley-horse but he took hard contact. Posted by dezaruchi
    By he, I meant Pev not you dez.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

when healthy and playing physical, the team we have now can beat anyone (I see PC making a small move or two (D to replace Corvo and 3rd line winger.)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Who replaces him on the PP now ? Most likely a defenseman ? Boychuk ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

The Sports Hub just had Bergy on.  They are reporting that Pevs could be out 4 - 6 weeks.  Bergy said he hadn't heard that but did say that Peverley flew back to Boston this morning and wouldn't be back for the rest of the trip. 

This isn't good. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to "Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley..": By he, I meant Pev not you dez.
    Posted by nrguy

Either way, I was just saying I wasn't sold on it being a penalty at the time. I still haven't seen a replay.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

With Horton indefinite, and now Peverly, who has been more of an energy catalyst than Thornton, Peter needs to make a few changes. They could be young players like Arneil because speed is now a prerequisite. A few months ago it was mentioned that Arneil had "other" problems which was limiting his scoring. Does anyone know what 'other" means. Arneil was one of the last cuts from pre-season, but has not blossomed as expected. Additionally Sauve has been off and on with injuries. Will Camper be a possibility?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

How about PC calls up one of the juniors to see what the NHL grind is like for a couple of games?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

How about PC calls up one of the juniors to see what the NHL grind is like for a couple of games?
    Posted by dezaruchi

What the rules on that? Is it they can play 10 games then the nhl team has to mae the decision weather to keep them up or send them back to jrs?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I think it's time for a Kobasew redux for a quick fix and to add a body. It's no secret that I'm a Kobasew guy, and Chuckie's a lot like Kelly, fast and great dressing room character. He'll come cheap, would be a good 3rd line fillin, and still allow a more blockbuster deal which is also necessary. But right now we need bodies and it ain't Hamill.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpw2OETxos0

So much for the theory that it wasn't intentional kneeing.  I have to say that I'm shocked.  I never thought that Gill was that kind of player.

As for Kobasew, he used to be fast, several leg injuries ago.  I like the guy, but he's not the answer to the Bruins current problems.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpw2OETxos0 So much for the theory that it wasn't intentional kneeing.  I have to say that I'm shocked.  I never thought that Gill was that kind of player. As for Kobasew, he used to be fast, several leg injuries ago.  I like the guy, but he's not the answer to the Bruins current problems.
    Posted by Mutant211

Yeah, that looks bad on the replay.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Kobasew?  I wouldn't even want him on the 4th line.

Peverley was one of the better forwards on the team lately...they need some help with him and Horton out.  The good news is that both should be back in time for the playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Kobasew?  I wouldn't even want him on the 4th line. Peverley was one of the better forwards on the team lately...they need some help with him and Horton out.  The good news is that both should be back in time for the playoffs.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

What, you're not interested in bringing in a guy with Shawn Thornton like scoring touch? Kobasew's on pace to get over 20 points for the 1st time in 4 seasons. Jump all over a player heating up like that..........

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts