Another player out....Rich Peverley..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley..

In Response to Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley..:
    [QUOTE]I think it's time for a Kobasew redux for a quick fix and to add a body. It's no secret that I'm a Kobasew guy, and Chuckie's a lot like Kelly, fast and great dressing room character. He'll come cheap, would be a good 3rd line fillin, and still allow a more blockbuster deal which is also necessary. But right now we need bodies and it ain't Hamill.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

Agreed, always liked Kobesew too... he can skate like the wind....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Agreed, always liked Kobesew too... he can skate like the wind....  Griswal65

Thanks Gris, nice to hear someone with an unbiased view unlike Dez who thinks Caron, Hamill and Kaberle are the present and past answers to all the Bruins needs. Caron is NOT ready for prime time, Hamill never will be, and the Bruins need NHL bodies to fill in gaps while they orchestrate the big trade for a top liner to replace Horts. Peverley being out means they need 2 NHL players now not 1, and their inability to draft quality farm leaguers over the past 4 years means they MUST go from outside. Kobasew was a good team player and he can eat minutes on the third line, and could probably be had for a second rounder or Suave/Arniel combo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

CSNNE had the replay last night of the Gill hit on Pev's.  This clearly shows Gill leading with the knee.  I can't believe it wasn't a penalty..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Of course no penalty on the Gill hit. Montreal once again has the referees in thier pocket. NHL refs are the most crooked in sports.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Gill clearly stuck the knee out, end of story. Another non call against the Habs at the Bell Centre- what a surprise!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Now go back and look at the replay of Eller's hit on Krejci. Tell me that didn't qualify as deliberate.  Took his eyes off the puck, looked right at DK, and then took a swing right at Krejci's head. Krejci off the ice, required stitches, and did not return until the following period. Predatory, looks like intent was to injure or intimidate, and and was directed at the head. NO review, no mention of a review-the man disappears behind the curtain and the league moves on. Disgraceful and deplorable. The Shan-wow is a Sham and a shame.

dk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandah. Show newenglandah's posts

bogie6, i was wondering the same thing about arniel.. and ive heard rumblings of something being wrong all season for him , like a minor, nagging injury .. but i also read a report where "things" are a lot better with him now and hes trying to pick his game back up .. i always enjoyed watching the underdogs with speed and skill and arniel fits that bill.. the b's need speed badly and maybe this is a confidence booster for arneil that gets him back to where he was last year. i really hope they call him or camper up.. hennesy seems like a grinder. .or like a chuck kobasew..i always like chuck too .. hes the definition of a grinder with some skill .. always played hard, but unfortunately the bruins need to focus on someone with a little more skill than kobasew

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Another player out....Rich Peverley..:
    [QUOTE]Agreed, always liked Kobesew too... he can skate like the wind....  Griswal65 Thanks Gris, nice to hear someone with an unbiased view unlike Dez who thinks Caron, Hamill and Kaberle are the present and past answers to all the Bruins needs. Caron is NOT ready for prime time, Hamill never will be, and the Bruins need NHL bodies to fill in gaps while they orchestrate the big trade for a top liner to replace Horts. Peverley being out means they need 2 NHL players now not 1, and their inability to draft quality farm leaguers over the past 4 years means they MUST go from outside. Kobasew was a good team player and he can eat minutes on the third line, and could probably be had for a second rounder or Suave/Arniel combo.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    Kobasew isn't as good as the current options and he could be had for a 4th or 5th rounder. You have no concept of what players are worth.

Sections
Shortcuts