Another slow start for Bs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Another slow start for Bs

I smell trouble.

Lucic is a joke again!

TT giving up big rebounds!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Re: Another slow start for Bs

You'd think that out of three games they'd certainly come out strong on one of them...but no.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

weather the storm.  montreal will blow its wad and then we make our move.  They cant keep that pace forever.

still too early to panic.  Montreal is far more hungry.  But we need one play to change the tide.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

I have never seen a whole team that is afraid to touch the puck.  Even on a power play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

More momentum for Habs after pathetic PP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

Have they been a man down the whole period?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Chara is on the PP for one thing.  Why is he not shooting when the lane was clear?  And in turn why is no one in front. 
    1-0 on the road after they were all over us is a moral victory.  One shot and the tide is turned and the crowd will quiet.  No worries...
    How about Kaberle.  he was hit once in this series and hasnt given a hit.  HOW CAN YOU BE A DMAN AND NOT HAVE A HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He could play with eggs in his pants.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Another slow start for Bs:
    [QUOTE]weather the storm.  montreal will blow its wad and then we make our move.  They cant keep that pace forever. still too early to panic.  Montreal is far more hungry.  But we need one play to change the tide.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

True there is enough time but I have seen this from this group and coach to manny times. Bruins peeing down their legs in a big spot sickning. I hope we come back but at least claude is finaly gona be gone if we lose. I just think its a crying shame they didn't can him after the last postseason. A guy like kaberle is usless under claude. He also takes the offensive creativity of many of our other skill players. Don't let the door hit you in the a $ $ claude!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

Thank god the Bruins got some rest in Lake Placid and got to take in the Miracle on Ice history....they're slower then molasses and are turning over pucks like its their job....how the fu*k...do you not show up for a Game #4, in a series against the Habs, where your down by only a game and run the risk of blowin the series wide open for the french fu*ks...??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

It's Juliene's strategy... tire the habs out and kill them in the third....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Kaberle a joke and CJ once again doesnt know how to use a timeout to give the boys a pep talk. Nope win or lose, the i hope for serious changes after this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And exactly what I said.  New game folks. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Not to point out the obvious but don't play Thorton against their top line,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Spoke to soon shupe.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

Is Clod allergic to calling a time out and getting your team sorted out??? Fu*kin running around, giving up odd man rushes, leaving TT out to dry....im done, its called Bruins I guess...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I guess so. I feel bad for TT.  The second storm is like what hit Japan. 
    Soft, slow BIG and BAD Bruins.
    Chara= softest captain in the NHL.  Where is he leading this team?  Great regular season player.  Terrible in the playoffs. 
    Ask me who I want between Chara and Gill. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

on the 2nd goal none of our D's ever hit a habs player ...I just dont get hit ..B's dont hit anymore ...Habs have more hits than the B's who would have tought ?????????

Just cant believe it ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bruins cant catch them to hit them.  Out skilled, out hit, out coached= Bruins Hockey

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I hate this entire team i am so sick of them. Thomas is a fraud when the playoffs start just like the coach

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

3-2.  Man I can't believe we are still in this.  If we win this somehow I will need therapy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Wow, to say Thomas is a fraud is COMPLETELY irrational and just plain ignorant.  Thomas is the ONLY reason they even still in it!  Are you kidding me!?!?!?!?!?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]3-2.  Man I can't believe we are still in this.  If we win this somehow I will need therapy.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I hope so but not getting my hopes up this team has showed its true colors to me one to manny times. At least after the BS i saw in game 2 in person I most likely wont attend another game in person for at least 10 years. I bet the isnalnders would show up better in these games if they made the playoffs!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Quick, call me that ambulance. That cardiac is on its way!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, to say Thomas is a fraud is COMPLETELY irrational and just plain ignorant.  Thomas is the ONLY reason they even still in it!  Are you kidding me!?!?!?!?!?
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

I stand by it. When has mr veznia ever won us a playoff series or stole a series i should say?

2008 was awful in game 7 vs the habs

2009 ward smoked him

This playoffs he has given up 1 or more goals in the first 10 mins of 3 of 4 games.

He gives up juicer rebounds than any goalie who ever played at Stearns high school!

I really hope the bruins trade him in the offseason.

Great regular season goalie not so much in the playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeah, best goalie in the league for the past 3 years (minus last years injury) and its HIS fault.  RIIIIIGHT!  Guess you havent been watching the game, because there is NO defense out there tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts