Another Violin Solo From Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver

In Response to Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver : My comment above related to the CITY of Vancouver -- the article (which I don't support) referred to the team. Please note the difference, and just sayin, your sarcasm and hyperbole gets a bit old post after post after post.....
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    For you maybe........I'm replying directly to your comments as I never even read the "article". You know what else gets old? Your Canucks like sulking every time you get called out for a false statement. Actually scratch that. It'll never get old.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver : For you maybe........I'm replying directly to your comments as I never even read the "article". You know what else gets old? Your Canucks like sulking every time you get called out for a false statement. Actually scratch that. It'll never get old.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez, he never made a false statement, you just never bothered to properly read what he posted and attempted to turn it into a slag against him. Not a big 49 fan, but the fact that you're trying so hard to find things to take shots at him over, and failing at it, make you look bad, not the other way around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver : Dez, he never made a false statement, you just never bothered to properly read what he posted and attempted to turn it into a slag against him. Not a big 49 fan, but the fact that you're trying so hard to find things to take shots at him over, and failing at it, make you look bad, not the other way around.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    The false statement comment was in regards to numerous other threads in which he chose to reply to some of my comments with misinformation. It's also in regards to his claiming to be attempting to move on and taking things less seriously. When he feels the need to call me out as "uneducated" simply because he didn't like the figure of speech I chose, then his previous statement became false. Sorry you don't like the way I'm treating him but whether you feel it makes me look bad or not means nothing. Maybe you should get your own facts straight before deciding how others should act. Oh no. How bad do I look now? Will my life be any different if I start to look good around here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver : The false statement comment was in regards to numerous other threads in which he chose to reply to some of my comments with misinformation. It's also in regards to his claiming to be attempting to move on and taking things less seriously. When he feels the need to call me out as "uneducated" simply because he didn't like the figure of speech I chose, then his previous statement became false. Sorry you don't like the way I'm treating him but whether you feel it makes me look bad or not means nothing. Maybe you should get your own facts straight before deciding how others should act. Oh no. How bad do I look now? Will my life be any different if I start to look good around here?

Hey Dez, I'm not the one who tried to slag someone by implying that they had a mental disability. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver : Hey Dez, I'm not the one who tried to slag someone by implying that they had a mental disability. 
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    No 49, you're right about that. My apologies for having crossed the line with you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Violin Solo From Vancouver : No 49, you're right about that. My apologies for having crossed the line with you.

It's big of you to admit that, Dez, and I appreciate it.

Sections
Shortcuts