Another year for Teemu

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Another year for Teemu

Teemu Selanne agreed to terms on a 1-year $4million deal with the Ducks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Another year for Teemu

Seriously....4 MILLION.....He still is getting that much. Thats amazing at his age. I would have thought 2-2.5, but 4 mill. Ducks must be hurting, if they have that much cash to throw around on him. Dont get me wrong, he's still a great player, but that seems high for him. Anyone else have any thoughts on this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Another year for Teemu:
    Seriously....4 MILLION.....He still is getting that much. Thats amazing at his age. I would have thought 2-2.5, but 4 mill. Ducks must be hurting, if they have that much cash to throw around on him. Dont get me wrong, he's still a great player, but that seems high for him. Anyone else have any thoughts on this.
    Posted by bgrif008

My thoughts on why .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by bgrif008

He did have 80 points in 73 games..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Another year for Teemu : My thoughts on why .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Exactly... He has been one of my favorites for years. Glad to see him still making the big bucks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Another year for Teemu : Exactly... He has been one of my favorites for years. Glad to see him still making the big bucks.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

I was always disappointed he snubbed Boston years back. I always felt he was a player that could've taken them over the top.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Another year for Teemu : I was always disappointed he snubbed Boston years back. I always felt he was a player that could've taken them over the top.
    Posted by dezaruchi

What year(s) was it that he was offered to come here? I cant say I'd completely blame him for not coming to Boston years ago. The management atmosphere could've definitely driven a player like him away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Another year for Teemu : What year(s) was it that he was offered to come here? I cant say I'd completely blame him for not coming to Boston years ago. The management atmosphere could've definitely driven a player like him away.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

It was around 10 to 12 years ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Temmu is still a good player.  He is excellent and the NHL is better with him playing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

teemu is one of the smart ones.Hold back until the tantalizing deal emerges, too good to pass up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That Dec. 17 game with the Ducks in Winnipeg wil be just nuts. His reception will be amazing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ok, so many agree with what he got. My bad for thinking otherwise. I am glad to see him playing still. Its amazing at his age, he still has wheels. The guy can skate.

Sections
Shortcuts