Anti Climatic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Anti Climatic?

I can't help but think tonights game could be like game 7 against the Nucks. Once they get the first one....the floodgates open.

GO BRUINS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Anti Climatic?

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

I can't help but think tonights game could be like game 7 against the Nucks. Once they get the first one....the floodgates open.

GO BRUINS!!

Just looking for a win. I doubt they will blow out Toronto tonight, just want to see the B's win. I don't like that Ference is out and Redden is a GTD not good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

Re: Anti Climatic?

I have no idea what to expect I just hope they get the win tonight. If the bruins lose this one game 7 tomorow night in boston I don't think any of us want to see that. I have no idea what to expect tonight. When I checked the boxscore from game 5 on my phone on my break at work I figured the bruins outplayed toronto based on the s.o.g. After reading and hearing from people who watched the game it was a typical bruins game were they only gave about a 20 min effort. I expect them to be able to win one of these next two games. I hope when I check my phone on break tonight the bruins ended this series :)