Anton Khudo to the Canes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Anton Khudo to the Canes

Khudo to the Canes for onl 800k WT.F PC. WTB Tim Thomas as our back up please. Someone pick up the red phone to Thomas's bunker

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Anton Khudo to the Canes

Rask can play 82 games.  ST is our backup goalie.  He now has a role

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ok, no I'm confused - only 800K?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

he probably wanted to go to a team where he had a chance to take over the number one roll and then get paid

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Quick...some take the razor blades away from Stanley!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Quick...some take the razor blades away from Stanley!!!

LoL

khudobin could be a starter there even sooner if Wards injury woes continue. Happy for Anton and Svedberg!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

he probably wanted to go to a team where he had a chance to take over the number one roll and then get paid

I dont think he's beating out Cam Ward, who is fully recovered from his injury.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Really where would Rask go if Bruins don't give him what he want's?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

I dont think he's beating out Cam Ward, who is fully recovered from his injury.

[/QUOTE]

Ding ding.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Lol, he isn't taking over for Cam Ward

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

LoL

khudobin could be a starter there even sooner if Wards injury woes continue. Happy for Anton and Svedberg!

Happy for him. Despite my distain for his "rebound issues" he really could be a decent starter and this is his chance. Just hope he kicks some pucks towards some Bruin forwards when he plays against us.

Props to Rutherford for a real bargain too.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Really where would Rask go if Bruins don't give him what he want's?

He is an RFA and Pc gave him a qualifying offer so it is highly likely he will still be a Bruin regardless.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

[QUOTE]

LoL

Happy for him. Despite my distain for his "rebound issues" he really could be a decent starter and this is his chance. Just hope he kicks some pucks towards some Bruin forwards when he plays against us.

Props to Rutherford for a real bargain too.....

[/QUOTE]

Khudo will get lit up in Carolina. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Maybe, but he is still a better option than Peters.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Maybe, but he is still a better option than Peters.

He is, jm but he'll be behind quite the defense down there.  The Canes allowed 160 goals over the 48 games, second worst only to Florida's 171 in the Eastern Conference.  That's a goal differential of -32.  Actually those 160 goals were second worst in the league.  Props to him if he can help do something to cork that situation up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

He is, jm but he'll be behind quite the defense down there.  The Canes allowed 160 goals over the 48 games, second worst only to Florida's 171 in the Eastern Conference.  That's a goal differential of -32.  Actually those 160 goals were second worst in the league.  Props to him if he can help do something to cork that situation up.

Yep. Once Ward went down their other goalie options were, shall we say, found wanting.

Rutherford seems happy with the signing, though. He is calling Ward and Khudo an elite tandem.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Yep. Once Ward went down their other goalie options were, shall we say, found wanting.

Rutherford seems happy with the signing, though. He is calling Ward and Khudo an elite tandem.

No doubt they're a solid combo.  I think elite was Thomas and Rask.  BTW, which team out there has an elite tandem right now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i hope Svedberg is ready because if the B'S couldn't find 800 grand....

and if he isn't, it's going to cost them more to find another backup....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

So he picked Cam Ward's Canes ?

Khudo isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer then.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Great Guy and a perfect fit for the Cains............If any player comes bak to haunt the Bruins it just might be Khudo...........NO BS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

Great Guy and a perfect fit for the Cains............If any player comes bak to haunt the Bruins it just might be Khudo...........NO BS

I'm willing to roll the dice that he won't though Rip. I think he's awful and will be exposed as such in Carolina. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

I'm willing to roll the dice that he won't though Rip. I think he's awful and will be exposed as such in Carolina. 

At this point in the day 7/5/13 your probably right. with the latest transactions the Bruins made today i dont see anyone haunting the Bruins anytime soon.......the day's not over yet either............PC gone wild

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

At this point in the day 7/5/13 your probably right. with the latest transactions the Bruins made today i dont see anyone haunting the Bruins anytime soon.......the day's not over yet either............PC gone wild

I'm loving the new moves. Iginla and Eriksson are going to be fan favorites. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

By the time the B's 1st meet up with the Canes next season ~ Khudo my be recovering from sunburn due to goal light exposure.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

So he picked Cam Ward's Canes ?

Khudo isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer then.

[/QUOTE]

he's proven to be relatively injury prone.