Any doubt about this years Vezina winner?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner?

Bag it, tag it, sell it to the butcher at the store oh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Zero doubt.  He's so far out of the class - give him next year's as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner?:
    [QUOTE]Bag it, tag it, sell it to the butcher at the store oh.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    Nice Phishing reference.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

I-like-Phish-too

And do these 2 seasons make his contract worth it? I think so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Zero doubt.  He's so far out of the class - give him next year's as well.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]
    Agreed Hus!Plenty of candidates for runner-up but nobody challenges TT right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Debating whether or not to ignore you for the Reba shoutout. I can't get awat from that band no matter what I guess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

heard the best reba ever at broome county arena(binghamton)- in 94. lasted like 25 minutes. good times man, good times. saw them a couple times last year- they still got it! sorry for the tangent-brought back memories

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

call...we're everywhere- feel free to ignore me

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner? : Agreed Hus!Plenty of candidates for runner-up but nobody challenges TT right now.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking Rinne is the runner up, maybe Price (uh, just bit my tongue). 

Maybe a bigger question is does Thomas deserve and is he awarded the Hart?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i have read the only thing that will work against thomas is his # of games vs the other contenders.  I still don't think thats enough for him not to get it though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

back to hockey....not much doubt at all- he seems to be peaking at the right time along with his teamates. let's enjoy the ride! truthfully individual awards should be(and probally are) the furthest thing from the b's mind at this point. fun for us to do though. why not chara for the norris also?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

no doubt, but your still an epic tool tuukka fall

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]call...we're everywhere- feel free to ignore me
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Haha I was only kidding, more of a Dead fan. Seen Phish live a couple times. Just can't seem to get into them. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

The only guy I see challenging Thomas is Lundqvist.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner? : Haha I was only kidding, more of a Dead fan. Seen Phish live a couple times. Just can't seem to get into them. 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I saw 6 Dead shows including the last shows at the Gardens.I'm not sure if I had a better time in Boston for the Dead or the Bruins.My memories of both are hazy at best.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner? : Debating whether or not to ignore you for the Reba shoutout. I can't get awat from that band no matter what I guess.

Hey you knew the song it was from. I didnt even know that, all Phish songs sound the same to me. Saw them last summer and it was crazy those hippies wow....

But yeah not much to discuss here. Thomas is wins 2-3more games and its not even close at all (not like it is now).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner? : Hey you knew the song it was from. I didnt even know that, all Phish songs sound the same to me. Saw them last summer and it was crazy those hippies wow.... But yeah not much to discuss here. Thomas is wins 2-3more games and its not even close at all (not like it is now).
    They do sound the same on every song. Yeah saw them at Fenway. I think it was more the crowd than it was the band. Not my type of people I guess.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner? : I saw 6 Dead shows including the last shows at the Gardens.I'm not sure if I had a better time in Boston for the Dead or the Bruins.My memories of both are hazy at best.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    You're a lucky man. I am too young to have experienced them live. I have seen the "new" version of them called Furthur. Pretty decent. Nowhere near the same thing though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

more of a dead fan also... phish was a refresher for me. anyone catch the jgb band recently? those guys are tight- best dead/jgb "cover band" to date- mostly play on the west coast though- go to their web site(free shows)- sorry again hockey fans-back to hockey!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any doubt about this years Vezina winner? : You're a lucky man. I am too young to have experienced them live. I have seen the "new" version of them called Furthur. Pretty decent. Nowhere near the same thing though.

I saw Phil Lesh with some of the dead and Trey(from phish) on Guit in Connecticut a few years ago. Was a pretty good concert they played mostly all dead classics. That crowd was wild too.

But yeah too young to have experienced the real "Dead" sad to say that though...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The only thing that could hurt him would be total wins, but that will not be a factor due to games played. Same thing with shutouts - Lundquist has played 10 more games than TT.  His save percentage is currently record breaking and there's a good chance he'll have a sub-2 GAA. No one votes against him for the Vezina with those kinds of numbers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

...it's not even close. Rinne, Lundquist, and Price are all playing for runner up.

All those haters of the Tank must have indegestion. 2 Vezinas in 3 years? Yeah, that guy stinks...and don't even give me the "what has he won?" argument, because the other 3 goalies mentioned have never even won anything.

...a finalist for the Hart? possibly. He's been that important to this team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Wins Losses OT   Pts   Wining %      GAA     Save %      SO 

TT           33     10      8       74      .725           1.96      .940          9    
    B/U         10     13      2       22      .440           2.69      .918         2

Rinne      30     21     8        68      .576           2.10      .929          6    
    B/U          11      5     2        24       .667          2.60      .910          2

Luongo   36     14      7       79      .693           2.16      .927         3    
    B/U         15      3       2       32      .800           2.16      .930         1

Quick      33     18      3        69     .639            2.19      .919         6
    B/U         11      8       3        25     .568           2.46       .910         3

Lundqui  33     24      5       71      .573           2.24      .924         11    
    B/U         8        6       0       16      .571           2.13      .920         0

Crawford30     16     5        65     .637           2.28       .918         4
    B/U         11      11    3        25     .500           3.02       .900        1

Price      35       27    6        76     .559           2.38       .922         8
    B/U        6         2      1        13     .722           2.51       .920        0

The only real category TT is behind in is Shutouts 11-9. His winning percent blows every other player away except for the backup in Vancouver. This is a hands down decision.

For Hart- not likely, but his numbers compared to his Back up show that he is the reason that the B's are where they are at 96 Points instead of 67 points. He deserves a real look at it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from philthethrill. Show philthethrill's posts

No question on the Vezina.  Only question is for the Hart.  I could very easily argue he has been the most valuable player to his team this year.  Without him, we could be fighting for a playoff spot.  With potentially no 100 point scorers (Sedin could get there), it's a great year for a goalie to win the Hart.  I can see a couple goalies getting nominated, but this is where games played will hurt Timmy.  Hopefully he keeps that save percentage above Hasek's old mark of .938!

Sections
Shortcuts