Any idea when they open with Pittsburgh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Any idea when they open with Pittsburgh?

Love to come on here,hear what you all have to say & gather information. Its like a one stop drop for alot of key, informative information. Just wondering if anyone has heard about the opening date of the EC finals with Pittsburgh? I,m thinking Thursday-Friday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Any idea when they open with Pittsburgh?

They arent announcing until other series are over.  If chicago-detroit go 7 they would play wednesday.   I think thursday-saturday would be my guess For the first two

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The NHL still hasn't released it - both Thursday and Friday are open dates at Consol, so it could be either. I'm going to guess Thursday if the Wings win tonight, Friday if the Hawks win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I have to believe they will start Thursday night. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

seems like were all on the same wavelength looking at thursday-friday & anxious as all can be. For now im going to enjoy the other games. Funny I seem to enjoy watching the other games, loved the Ott. Montreal games, Det. & Chicago all them. As a diehard Bruins fans the games aren,t the same. I dont think I can say I enjoy watching them. I,ve been enjoying the outcomes but? LOL Am i screwed up?