any news on Marchand?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

any news on Marchand?

Any news on Marchand? Is Chia having trouble resigning him ? Is the weaser looking at the market before making a choice ? There hasn't been un update since july 1st !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: any news on Marchand?

The absolute crickets I'm hearing regarding Marchand and Kaberle is just weird.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I think he's still drunk

Give him time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: any news on Marchand?:
    [QUOTE]I think he's still drunk Give him time
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

Yea after all he is from Nova Scotia They Party  Hard

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

God, I hope they don't go all Harry Sinden on Marchand.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Has his value changed over the past 4 days? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He received his qualifying offer.  He's on the back burner for now.  There is no rush to get him signed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Marchand will have a really nice payday soon then the next time he elbows someone too high NAS will start a really long thread with a vote at the end.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand will have a really nice payday soon then the next time he elbows someone too high NAS will start a really long thread with a vote at the end.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

If my post there came across as an endorsement of him being signed, it came across incorrectly.  I don't want him on the Bruins, but that doesn't mean he hasn't received a qualifying offer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: any news on Marchand? : If my post there came across as an endorsement of him being signed, it came across incorrectly.  I don't want him on the Bruins, but that doesn't mean he hasn't received a qualifying offer.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Why?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: any news on Marchand? : Why?
    Posted by Hockguy0818[/QUOTE]

Please don't get him started on Marchand too.  NAS is busy skewering Corvo now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Let's have a vote Marchand or NAS LoL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

NAS, I will commend you for stating your true feelings on Marchand especially when this is probably the most popular he will ever be but I love what he brings to the table outside of a couple of instances...

But back on topic, I would assume we will start to hear stuff soon since the roster is pretty much set...

Seems like one of the only things left is to sign Marchand...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: any news on Marchand? : If my post there came across as an endorsement of him being signed, it came across incorrectly.  I don't want him on the Bruins, but that doesn't mean he hasn't received a qualifying offer.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    If your a Bruin fan....and you don't like Brad Marchand.....You are not a Bruin fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: any news on Marchand? : If your a Bruin fan....and you don't like Brad Marchand.....You are not a Bruin fan.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

That's just it. Well said Mr fan4life.

And NAS. Your rantings are doing you no favours.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Assuming contract is reasonable, not really sure why any B's fan wouldn't want him back. I'd like to hear the explanation behind that. Hold the Corvo rant for two minutes please...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

NAS - give your head a shake, maybe you're just seeking attention.. whatever.... Fan4life is dead on.  Marchand is a fantastic hockey player and would be a step back if the Bruins didn't get him under contract long term.