Any news on McQuaid?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: Any news on McQuaid?

People forget that McQuaid is still quite young and new to the NHL so he is bound to cough up the puck .. problem being is that if you focus on any one player long enough, you will see many flaws in their game.. Its funny that even though Lucic is scoring more.. I would prefer to see him engage more in the physical department. That, in and of itself tends to fire up the team and serve notice to the opponents that they need to keep their heads up.. That fear, usually leads to good things for the Bruins.. but.. he is scoring more and maybe pacing himself to put together a solid run in the playoffs.. Having him healthy and heading into the playoffs is encouraging.. I just miss his 'game changing' hits..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I don't know what posters NAS is referring to when he says they like McQuaid but don't like Ference of Stuart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Any news on McQuaid?:
    [QUOTE]I don't know what posters NAS is referring to when he says they like McQuaid but don't like Ference of Stuart.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I have not seen any of this. How about a link on these make believe posters ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any news on McQuaid? : I have not seen any of this. How about a link on these make believe posters ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

How about you step up to the Man Mic and address the attack threads that you started that are full of fraudulent, misleading and concocted lies?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

No link to your make believe posters. Just admit you made it up and we'll move on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]No link to your make believe posters. Just admit you made it up and we'll move on.

I'm not talking about anyone specifically, in a less than subtle failed attempt at embarrassing them.  Feel free to look over the last four or five months of posts to see the trend.  If you can't find them, then I fully apologize to random, non-specific posters.

Unlike you, I don't just make things up.  Nor will I run and hid with a bag over my head in my closet.  Nor will I create attack threads about individuals which are laden with lies.  Nor will I create rebuttal threads which expose all of my misconstrued info.

That's just not my style.  There are plenty of people who rip Ference but back McQuiad.  There are plenty of people who ripped Stuart but back McQuaid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any news on McQuaid? : I'm not talking about anyone specifically, in a less than subtle failed attempt at embarrassing them.  Feel free to look over the last four or five months of posts to see the trend.  If you can't find them, then I fully apologize to random, non-specific posters. Unlike you, I don't just make things up.  Nor will I run and hid with a bag over my head in my closet.  Nor will I create attack threads about individuals which are laden with lies.  Nor will I create rebuttal threads which expose all of my misconstrued info. That's just not my style.  There are plenty of people who rip Ference but back McQuiad.  There are plenty of people who ripped Stuart but back McQuaid.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

If you are going to apologize to posters then you better start a new thread . It could take all day. You try to embarrass a lot of posters on this board in some shape or form. Your style sux.

Link for your fictional posters please or just admit you made it up !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

McQuaid is not part of the problem here!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any news on McQuaid? : If you are going to apologize to posters then you better start a new thread . It could take all day. You try to embarrass a lot of posters on this board in some shape or form. Your style sux. Link for your fictional posters please or just admit you made it up !

JMWalters defending McQuaid:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a8a53bea2-bd96-43e3-b6ba-e1da08b6ddd8&plckCurrentPage=1

JM down on Stuart:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a857ee0ad-cb27-464f-91e7-aae8d2e91771&plckCurrentPage=1

There are plenty of examples.  Feel free to do a little research to find more.

You are the only one I embarrass intentionally, but you brought that upon yourself.  If you want to go to the three threads you started and publically apologize to me for them, I'll wipe the slate clean and you and I can get back to hockey talk.

If you want to keep coming at me, I'll be sure to continue to remind you (and everyone) that you're a fraud and a coward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]People forget that McQuaid is still quite young and new to the NHL so he is bound to cough up the puck .. problem being is that if you focus on any one player long enough, you will see many flaws in their game.. Its funny that even though Lucic is scoring more.. I would prefer to see him engage more in the physical department. That, in and of itself tends to fire up the team and serve notice to the opponents that they need to keep their heads up.. That fear, usually leads to good things for the Bruins.. but.. he is scoring more and maybe pacing himself to put together a solid run in the playoffs.. Having him healthy and heading into the playoffs is encouraging.. I just miss his 'game changing' hits..
    Posted by SupportLocal81[/QUOTE]

McQuaid was thrown into more TOI when Ference went down.  I am not sure he ready for that kind of role, and yes age is the factor.  He does provide an edge on the team like Lucic.  He clears the net with a snarl unlike the 4th liner who is paid to do the same.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I actually like all 3 in Ference, Stuart & McQuaid & I too have heard numerous people bash all 3 of them. So NAS wins that argument. However, NAS; considering where Mcquaid was supposedly on the depth chart. I think the kids learned a lot faster. Even when McQuaid was at his worse. I never seen him do the mistakes that Bart made his call-ups.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I actually like all 3 in Ference, Stuart & McQuaid & I too have heard numerous people bash all 3 of them. So NAS wins that argument. However, NAS; considering where Mcquaid was supposedly on the depth chart. I think the kids learned a lot faster. Even when McQuaid was at his worse. I never seen him do the mistakes that Bart made his call-ups.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Bart is no NHLer right now.  McQuaid is a good sixth defenseman, but he does turn the puck over all the time.  Watch the passes from his stick to the oppenent's sticks. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

McQuaid has been playing good hockey.  You wanna point fingers, point at Ryder or Thornton who have been awful for the last month or so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I found McQuaid to be poor early on in the season but improved quite a bit as it went on.  He became a much better option than the regressing Stuart.  I've only scene parts of the last few stinker games, but before that I thought Lonewolf was solid.  I do think he gets over rated because he fights and people like that, but I also think he is a good bottom-3 d.  Bartowski has been terrible though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

"Quaider" is developing a cult following in the in the Hub - who wouldn't like him ??

Hope he's better soon ...