Any optimism from the weekend meetings - gone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Any optimism from the weekend meetings - gone

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=406581 

"No progress to report," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told reporters after the meeting. "No progress was made. Unless they show some willingness to compromise, I don't know how we get this done.""

Expected this would happen as soon as they brought up money. Good bye season - can't see either side suddenly waking up and changing their minds. The stand off begins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Any optimism from the weekend meetings - gone

Very, very dissapointed. No chance of it being saved at the last minute like the NFL, looks like the owners are taking a hard stance. Couple that with the fact that numerous players are able to make money elswhere and it looks like it is going to be a long time before we see any NHL hockey.

Absolute shame.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

kel, i prefer to call this game of chicken "absolute" stupidity.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am disappointed as well.  Why wait til the very last day mantra, whenever that may be.  Seek solutions not problems is my thought.  Yet, Chara moving onto Europe is not a good sign. IMO,  an owner needs to be a leader to solve the issues, but there are no leaders.  A winter without hockey is like NE without snow, yikes that happened last year, Ha.  

Sections
Shortcuts