Any realistic good news about the Bruins in the first round...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Any realistic good news about the Bruins in the first round...

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I predict Bruins in 6.  I'm not sure what people are so afraid of in Toronto.  I mean, sure it will be miserable if the Bruins lose, because they will have to under-achieve to do it.  But think about the matchup.

We have a big edge in net.  I think the Bruins have a better defensive core, top to bottom.  I also think the Bruins have better forwards, top to bottom.  The Bruins are way more experienced.  They have a Cup.  The Bruins are healthy, very healthy for this time of year.  The Bruins have good depth.  Better than Toronto.  Kessel are Kadri are types of forwards that get beat up by the Bruins in a series.

So seriously, what are we so afraid of?  There's a chance that the Bruins continue their lackluster play and get beaten by a lesser team, but instead of being crippled by our loser-phobias let's just say "Bring it on Toronto", have a few beers, and taunt Kessel until our throats are sore.

We're gonna win this series.  Take off your skirts, pop a Xanex if you need one, and stop doubting your favorite team. 

Amen! B's in 6

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Amen!  B's in Five!  (OR LESS!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

The good news is they "should" win, and they wake up out of their self induced coma, they will. More good news is that if don't win, CJ "should" be unemployed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Here's some good news: 

When they beat the Leafs, and they will beat the Leafs, garbage people like you will stop posting garbage like this.

I think the Bs will beat the Leafs too NAS but its not cool to call the OP a garbage person just for stating his opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

I think the Bs will beat the Leafs too NAS but its not cool to call the OP a garbage person just for stating his opinion.

Here's the cumulation of the OPs posts here:

This team sucks.

If his/her feelings are hurt because of it, maybe he or she will leave and not come back.  That sort of approach adds nothing to our community here. 

6. This post has been removed.