Any Word On Kreicji?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Any Word On Kreicji?

Walked out of the dressing room under his own power, know more tomorrow i guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Walked out of the dressing room under his own power, know more tomorrow i guess.

Encouraging to hear. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

took many shots like this on bare knee, shin and thigh in college lacrosse... hurts and swells and a big bruise, but no damage (but maybe I was just lucky.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

took many shots like this on bare knee, shin and thigh in college lacrosse... hurts and swells and a big bruise, but no damage (but maybe I was just lucky.)

Correct.  Worst case scenario as i mentioned on game thread is draining it.  He will be fine. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If you are going to compare to the Kelly injury... A 215lb Chris Neil does a lot more damage to Chris Kelly's knee skating at 10mph than a 6oz puck going 100mph does to David Krejci.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Correct.  Worst case scenario as i mentioned on game thread is draining it.  He will be fine. 

I missed your comment... I've never had anything drained but that sounds much worse than what I had in mind, no?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

If you are going to compare to the Kelly injury... A 215lb Chris Neil does a lot more damage to Chris Kelly's knee skating at 10mph than a 6oz puck going 100mph does to David Krejci.

Yeah, and you could see Kelly's leg seemingly bend in the wrong direction. Krejci looked only bruised. Kelly looked broken.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Let's hope whatever swelling there is goes down asap. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I missed your comment... I've never had anything drained but that sounds much worse than what I had in mind, no?

Looks like a turkey baster.  I have had it done.  Piece of cake.  The fluid limits mobility.  Once drained back to normal.  Its nothing.  Which is great.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

CSNE Boston reported last one to get on team bus was walking gingerly no crutches. They are cautiously optimistic 3-4 games. But Chris Kelly made the trip to Pittsburgh so it means nothing. It can't be a broken knee cap cause he was walking on his own. I am not a doctor I just play one on the boards. All of this according to Joe Heggerty take it with a grain of salt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Maybe hurt more than the damage done?

If you like speculation, read on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Is it just me or does it seem like DK has been playing hurt for a few weeks now...  How he goes is how Lucic and Horton go.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Give him a game or two despite the condition.  Perfect to find out the mettle of the team. OMG the team just finished 5 games in 7 nights.  Ah if only football players could play in such conditions, my how the opinion would change.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Is it just me or does it seem like DK has been playing hurt for a few weeks now...  How he goes is how Lucic and Horton go.

Not at all... Krejci has been great so far this season.

And, if 3 to 4 games is all he sits because of this incident, I would call that lucky.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Not at all... Krejci has been great so far this season.

And, if 3 to 4 games is all he sits because of this incident, I would call that lucky.

This is all speculation their is NO timetable. This is all CSNE talk. ( nobody knows.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zebep57. Show zebep57's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Maybe hurt more than the damage done?

That's what I'm hoping for.

Sections
Shortcuts