Any words or wishes for Timmy tomorrow?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: Any words or wishes for Timmy tomorrow?

Ok, who can tell me how to put the party pictures on my profile? Once again Timmy thanks all his fans, and hopes to extend being champions for another summer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Also look in the next couple of months for T.T. in a famous commercial!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Also I was interviewed by yahoo sports, and they talked about my shirt.Look for T.T.s Uncle Phil.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Notacryinhwino thanks for passing on the messages to tim and giving us the chance to do so very very cool. The pictures are awsome too thats alot of hardware most just have the cup tims celebration looks almost like a legit trophy case lol. I can't imagine how proud you and your family are of him. He has earned all of this and it couldn't happen to a better more down to earth guy. When ever I have a kid ( if its my control won't be for many years to come) if its a boy his first name will be tim middle name thomas. I am sure I could get away with this because thomas is my middle name lol. Has he gotten approched about anyone wanting to do a movie on his career path yet?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

OH WOW NOT!! What an awesome day! That pic of TT with Grampa got me choked up & misty eyed! Congrats to you too! It must've been difficult reading some of the garbage that was put on here. You have a wonderful family even without TT. Thanks for sharing the pics with us!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Any words or wishes for Timmy tomorrow?:
    also i was interviewed by yahoo sports and they talked about my shirt,look for t ts uncle phil.
    Posted by notacryingwino

Great article!! Here's the link.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AgzBflSRI.STiyzqOkUVkfV7vLYF?slug=nc-cotsonika_thomas_stanley_cup_flint_davison_082411

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In Response to Re: Any words or wishes for Timmy tomorrow? : When did he talk trash ?  He avoided talking about Luongo the whole series while the other one was bad mouthing him etc...
    Posted by BsLegion

I can't cite specific examples, because one of the operative words in my statement was "he talks a LITTLE bit of trash". He occasionally will brush off a question from someone and say something wise about it, and move on. Other than "I didn't realize it was my job to pump his tires", he didn't have any quotable statements that were made big, because it was all petty jabs. He clearly believes in himself and will back himself up, but he's not obnoxious about it. To me, that's admirable. I think the world of the guy, and he's exactly what all young athletes around the world should aspire to be. I don't know where you got the idea that I was ever bad mouthing him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thats awesome, so neat to have you in here and be able to chat with you. Whether the players read the stuff or not, It has to be tough for a family member to go on sites and read negative stuff about a loved one, no matter what their proffesion is. Then again, must be pretty gratifying to be able to go on a site and post pics like that. Keep up the good work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

heres the yahoo article link good read

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AjYa6MpLqLgyqfV.8akJAjp7vLYF?slug=nc-cotsonika_thomas_stanley_cup_flint_davison_082411

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In Response to Re: Any words or wishes for Timmy tomorrow? : The goals in the first 3 games against the Habs were worse; or just as bad. It was what he did after he allowed those goals that was incredible. The guy is amzing at shaking it off!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Mr. I-know-it-all-goalie-and-shut-down-every-goaltending-related-comment-by-someone-without-a-goalie-picture is at it again. Really? Stopping the first shot and having the puck land right on an other player's stick is worse than allowing Vinny Lec's weak shot through the legs or Purcells backhand from the slot? Sorry, but I'll take him stopping the first shot 100% of the time, regardless of how bad the rebound control is. It's awesome how you tried to sound ahead of the game by making this comment, but really, you weren't right at all. I agree that he has the unmatched ability to shake off a soft goal, though. However, I've seen you play the You're wrong - I'm right role so many times before when it comes to goaltending that it's sickening. Get off your high horse about it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

You guys are most welcome. After loading 300 pics on facebook, I only got a few on here. Tomorrow, I will put up many more. Thanks guys, I enjoy sharing Bruins thoughts with you all. Even when I strongly disagree, or just feel like arguing!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Any words or wishes for Timmy tomorrow? : Mr. I-know-it-all-goalie-and-shut-down-every-goaltending-related-comment-by-someone-without-a-goalie-picture is at it again. Really? Stopping the first shot and having the puck land right on an other player's stick is worse than allowing Vinny Lec's weak shot through the legs or Purcells backhand from the slot? Sorry, but I'll take him stopping the first shot 100% of the time, regardless of how bad the rebound control is. It's awesome how you tried to sound ahead of the game by making this comment, but really, you weren't right at all. I agree that he has the unmatched ability to shake off a soft goal, though. However, I've seen you play the You're wrong - I'm right role so many times before when it comes to goaltending that it's sickening. Get off your high horse about it.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing

My that's a cool name you have there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

go timmy thomas cant wait to see you do even better this coming year than last year so expect the vezina, con smythe and hart for league mvp. lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

It's mocking a good majority of people from New Jersey/New York. I, in no shape or form, condone speaking like that.
    Glad you had a mature response, though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Any words or wishes for Timmy tomorrow? : I can't cite specific examples, because one of the operative words in my statement was "he talks a LITTLE bit of trash". He occasionally will brush off a question from someone and say something wise about it, and move on. Other than "I didn't realize it was my job to pump his tires", he didn't have any quotable statements that were made big, because it was all petty jabs. He clearly believes in himself and will back himself up, but he's not obnoxious about it. To me, that's admirable. I think the world of the guy, and he's exactly what all young athletes around the world should aspire to be. I don't know where you got the idea that I was ever bad mouthing him.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing

I never said you were bad mouthing him. When I say " the other one was bad mouthing him " I'm talking about Luongo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You guys are most welcome. After loading 300 pics on facebook, I only got a few on here. Tomorrow, I will put up many more. Thanks guys, I enjoy sharing Bruins thoughts with you all. Even when I strongly disagree, or just feel like arguing!
    Posted by notacryingwino

thanks for sharing the pics.I was hoping to get my butt to Halifax but friday due to hurricane Irene I cancelled my flights.
    BUT I will be in Vermont next weekend to see your nephew.
    I knew he worked hard to get where he is today but I didn't know he and his parents worked hard to even have him play hockey. 
    Well deserved Timmy !

Sections
Shortcuts