Anybody going to watch the Royal wedding tomorrow? Man up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Anybody going to watch the Royal wedding tomorrow? Man up!

Let me take this opportunity to say that the odds of my watching the royal wedding is 10000% more than responding to any thread or post someone named coccidia starts.

And my odds of watching the royal wedding are slim and none.  And slim left town.

As mentioned previously, it is too bad the ignore button won't also ignore threads started by the stupid and crazy I put on ignore.

I know coccidia won't read this, he and the others like him - even if they TRY to read they absorb nothing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Anybody going to watch the Royal wedding tomorrow? Man up!

I don't support the Occult, Illuminati, or the Royal Bloodlines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ok I will man up, my wife is waking up early to watch.  I will ask her of the wedding results like she asks me the results of the Bs game the morning after.  She actually thought the Bs lost last night when I yelled out "gd Canadiens" when Bergeron made his gaffe.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I have to admit, I will stop by for a look see. Why ?

1st. I'm at work at 5:30 mst. and I have TV at work to watch and I get paid.

After the 3rd time of watching TSN and the Score sports highlite, as a Canadian I feel it's my responsibility to stop by the Mother Corp. and have a look.

Did I mention Iam at work and I'm getting paid ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I just couldn't. I did a flip by (saw a very large crowd of people somewhere ), and stopped on a rerun of the Sopranos. And then had a nap.

I'll catch the next one.  PS: i hope this one isn't on a rerun.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

get this thread off of here... is there nothing sacred? next weeks' post-"will jimmy marry cloe on guiding light"- i'm gonna be sick 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

I can't believe the number of women at work who are talking about it today.  If I hear "I got up at 4:30am this morning to watch the Royal Wedding" one more time, I'm going to vomit!

I'm going to start walking around the office mumbling about what a beautiful thing the  goal by Nathan Horton was...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I am sat about 1 mile from the Palace and I don't give a stuff.

However, I am really happy that the Bruins game will starts at 3ET tomorrow which will be 8pm here and my sister in law is in town so the ladies will be out for the night. Yay!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

What Royal Wedding???  Is there a Gretzky marrying an Orr somewhere in the world???  Now we're talking Royal Bloodlines!!  Hahahaha...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Is this what Jack Edwards was talking about the other night...haha