ANYBODY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

ANYBODY!

Who can't see this team is in deep trouble & if TT doesn't play out of his mind EVERY NIGHT! They'd be in the basement is just totally BLIND! Getting out hit by the smallest team in the league! It's beyond disgusting!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Re: ANYBODY!

In Response to ANYBODY!:
    Who can't see this team is in deep trouble & if TT doesn't play out of his mind EVERY NIGHT! They'd be in the basement is just totally BLIND! Getting out hit by the smallest team in the league! It's beyond disgusting!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I think a lot of people feel this way....could be 6-1 right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Agreed -2 huge games in a row to show SOMETHING!!!!  Couple players going -Recchi, Marchand...Others show up or go home.   Neely get the G-dam skates on!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Their COACH has no answers--- I wonder what excuses he makes tonight.

ENOUGH with this-- he has GOT TO GO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The whole team is lost They can barely get the puck out of their own zone losing all the little battles which is big deal!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sanderson-to-Orr. Show Sanderson-to-Orr's posts

Why is the oldest and youngest members of the team working the hardest while the rest sleep?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

NOW I SEEN IT ALL! DK in a fight!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

In Response to Re: ANYBODY!:
    The whole team is lost They can barely get the puck out of their own zone losing all the little battles which is big deal!
    Posted by nitemare-38

how the helll does seguin sit hes the only one who can skate with habs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

lucic brutal t,o.'s

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

F! If you're going to lose the game, at least win the fight. How about some pounding and make a statement!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

i don't know what's worse tonight, the bruins no show or having to suffer listening to horrible commentary by bob cole on hockey night in canada

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

the worst pp in hockey    this team is pathetic    they will not make playoffs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

EFFORT where is it. CJ is not getting these guys reved anymore and this team is going nowhere playing whatever style this is, CJ has lost this team and plain and simple won't put out the EFFORT for him. TT is the Bruins best player and I just hope his EFFORT someday rubs off on the other players.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2010. Show hockeyfan2010's posts

Chiarelli likes to draft big players...result, a big, slow team. Let's keep up with that 80's hockey style mentality and see the sad results in the end. Can't skate with smaller, quicker teams like Montreal. Only for Thomas this team would be out of a playoff spot right now.  They also need a puck moving defenseman...their powerplay is brutal. I don't expect very much from this team again this year.  At least I have the Patriots to cheer for!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

It's not about speed, it's a bout skating.  Boston is receiving passes standing still. They hit a road block and they don't know what to do.   This is a coaching problem.  They should be looping, overlapping, criss crossing etc.  All I see is five guys moving up and down in parallel.

Sections
Shortcuts