Anyone else conflicted on what to watch at 3:00?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Anyone else conflicted on what to watch at 3:00?

I'm sure a lot of you are Celtics fans too and their game this afternoon could be the completion of a sweep of the Knicks......but NBC has the Flyers/Sabres game 6 on at the same time.

Flyers on the brink of elimination.  It could be glorious!!!!

Thank god for DVR's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Anyone else conflicted on what to watch at 3:00?

If the basketball game was up against re-runs of Oprah, I wouldn't be conflicted.

Hockey!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I live in Southern Ontario and played many sports in late 60's and the seventies.
    Playing basketball in high school Bird was the man that i idol. During my baseball playing I was an outfielder and catcher Rice,Yaz and Fisk were the players I idol. For hockey which i did play a little the only man number four and the Don Cherry Bruins was the type of team that i liked. The Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox became my teams. I will definitely watch the Celtics and I don't favor any Boston team which ever team is on the tube I watch.Their is nothing like watching play-off hockey and basketball. Both sports can get very tense and exciting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

to be truthfully i would love to see the Celtics make a run to the finals but until the conference finals in the nba u can watch any of these nba playoff games and catch the whole action of the game by watching the last 4 to 5 mins of the game. buffalo and philly has been as advertised. they are just getting after it. buffalo-philly game 6 100 out of 100 times anytime easy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I'll watch the Sabres / Flyers game and watch the last two minutes of the Celtics game...Go Bruins!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

When the Sabres-Flyers game goes to commercial I'll switch to the Celts-Knicks game just see if the cameras pan to Spike with that dumbfounded look on his face. 

Yes DVRs are wonderful...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

a hockey game or 7 foot tall guys playing keep away...umm....tough choice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

love that last few minutes of a bb game rule. until then its all dunks and complaining.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

the flyers goin home.
    the Leighton experiment- a total failure.
    no sympathy here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Anyone else conflicted on what to watch at 3:00?:
    I'm sure a lot of you are Celtics fans too and their game this afternoon could be the completion of a sweep of the Knicks......but NBC has the Flyers/Sabres game 6 on at the same time. Flyers on the brink of elimination.  It could be glorious!!!! Thank god for DVR's
    Posted by Swerengen

I'm hoping the Celtics sweep because if they don't Game 5 will be Tuesday night....opposite B's/Habs Game 6 (plus Red Sox/Orioles).  Flipping between two games is fine but flipping between 3 can be a pain in the butt!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

I can't wait to see the Flyers lose.  I'll watch the Celts a bit in the second round. 

Maybe.

Sections
Shortcuts