Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control?

You know who I mean Luigi, with the Mustache.

This guy was flat out terrible last night and im not complaining about penalty kills. He should be fired for terrible judgement when things got rough.

To start he was vehemontly adament about calling back that goal where Marchand was clearly decked into price, but these things happen what can you do. I understand ref's blow calls.

It was later that I started going ballistic watching this guy. He literally threw himself inbetween Subban and Horton when it finally looked like Subban might throw em with someone. Meanwhile he let DK get pounded on the other side of the rink with no ref trying to break it up?? HMMMM???

Then the way he was holding back thornton but not Hamrlik was completely irresponsible. Had Hamr got loose and landed a good punch on Thornton it would have been 100% the ref's fault. You just dont do that when two guys are trying to go you either hold them both back (IE 2 Refs in) or nobody until its over. Otherwise your just handicapping one guy and creating a dangerous scituation.

Ref should be fired or suspended for a while. completely out of control and irresponsible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control?

i agree...he was bad all nite long. as far as the disallowed, why the hell can't that be reviewed? all other goals are reviewed-hit in by hand/high stick/pushing goalie into goal? the b's have had two goals in the past week  called back incorrectly. this has got to be remedied, call it a goal- then go to video to look for interference-its as easy as that. its like the nfl not blowing the whistle too soon and letting the play-play out. then go to video to confirm/retract call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control?:
    [QUOTE]You know who I mean Luigi, with the Mustache. This guy was flat out terrible last night and im not complaining about penalty kills. He should be fired for terrible judgement when things got rough. To start he was vehemontly adament about calling back that goal where Marchand was clearly decked into price, but these things happen what can you do. I understand ref's blow calls. It was later that I started going ballistic watching this guy. He literally threw himself inbetween Subban and Horton when it finally looked like Subban might throw em with someone. Meanwhile he let DK get pounded on the other side of the rink with no ref trying to break it up?? HMMMM??? Then the way he was holding back thornton but not Komisarek was completely irresponsible. Had Komi got loose and landed a good punch on Thornton it would have been 100% the ref's fault. You just dont do that when two guys are trying to go you either hold them both back (IE 2 Refs in) or nobody until its over. Otherwise your just handicapping one guy and creating a dangerous scituation. Ref should be fired or suspended for a while. completely out of control and irresponsible.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    I agree with I-Like but I think you mean Hamrlik. Komisarek is now on the leafs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control? : I agree with I-Like but I think you mean Hamrilik. Komisarek is now on the leafs.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

right typo! Its early and I guess im so used to it being Komisarek in these cases haha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control? : right typo! Its early and I guess im so used to it being Komisarek in these cases haha.
    Same here, I wish he was still a Hab. Makes it more fun for some reason.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

YES.

His job is not to be the 3rd man in and give a Montreal player an advantage in a fight.

Horrendous.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Wasnt that Billy McCreary?  He is horrible in EVERY Bruins game he refs. 

The league HAS to do something regarding these terrible goals/non-goals.  They HAVE to go to a review system, its that simple.  I dont think Bettman has the balls to though, then its admitting there is something broken.  They say it will slow down the game, etc., but what about all these horrible hookings, trips and "delay of game" penalties that are BS.  Those slow the game more than anything.  If there are guys in/around a goalie, it should be reviewed.  OR bring back the crease rule period, and if a goalie is out of the crease and there is incidental contact, its a good goal. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

I went to the game. Longest game of the year. Refs suxed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Van Massenhoven was the culprit. The other guy was fine.

Van Massenhoven did it multiple times. He did in the goalie fight and the Thronton Hamrlik situation.

That is not what you do.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I believe the penalties were 9 for Boston and 3 for Montreal, of which Mon scored 4 PPG(1 a 5-3) and the B's 1.

4 scrums and 4 PP for Mon,  and then the worst was saved for last, McQ getting 4 mins, Pacioretty none and then being on the ice and scoring the PPG, what a freaking crock, I couldn't believe my eyes there he was and scored.

The zebras had absolutely no control.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]I believe the penalties were 9 for Boston and 3 for Montreal, of which Mon scored 4 PPG(1 a 5-3) and the B's 1. 4 scrums and 4 PP for Mon,  and then the worst was saved for last, McQ getting 4 mins, Pacioretty none and then being on the ice and scoring the PPG, what a freaking crock, I couldn't believe my eyes there he was and scored. The zebras had absolutely no control.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. I thought Pacioretty had dropped the gloves with McQuaid. I could be wrong though. I was b ullshit when he was the one that scored at the end.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I'd rather have one referee and missed calls than two referees and missed calls.  I would not say out of control but certainly not working together especially on the "no goal" call.  I mean a review of the goal? NOPE!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I believe the penalties were 9 for Boston and 3 for Montreal, of which Mon scored 4 PPG(1 a 5-3) and the B's 1. 4 scrums and 4 PP for Mon,  and then the worst was saved for last, McQ getting 4 mins, Pacioretty none and then being on the ice and scoring the PPG, what a freaking crock, I couldn't believe my eyes there he was and scored. The zebras had absolutely no control.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Like I said. Typical Montreal game where you know Montreal will get a boatload of PPs for no reason.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I think the game would have been more in control if the ref's had let a couple of the scraps go earlier as opposed to letting things build up and unfold in chaos..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Thats what always happens in these games isnt it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I'd rather have one referee and missed calls than two referees and missed calls.  I would not say out of control but certainly not working together especially on the "no goal" call.  I mean a review of the goal? NOPE!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

He wasnt really out of control with the penalties and the no-goal call, as much as his handling of the scrums and fights. Literally hed did all he could to make sure MTL players had an advantage in every fight. He couldve ( I wish he did) eatena haymaker from Horton the way he Jumped in to protect Subban like that.

THomas and Thornton couldhave been taken big punches that would have been direct result of the ref improperly handling fights. Thank god they didnt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else feel that Ref was out of control? : He wasnt really out of control with the penalties and the no-goal call, as much as his handling of the scrums and fights. Literally hed did all he could to make sure MTL players had an advantage in every fight. He couldve ( I wish he did) eatena haymaker from Horton the way he Jumped in to protect Subban like that. THomas and Thornton couldhave been taken big punches that would have been direct result of the ref improperly handling fights. Thank god they didnt.

I would agree on Subban, never saw a skilled skater skate backwards so deftly like he did with Horton and then later with Lucic.  Classless wonder!  My point on the referees was the calls were not made, a pet peeve is why have two referees.  If the fights would be administered by one person's view of the game it would be more uniform.  I really don't think the referees were out to call the game in the Montreal's favor.  I do believe the two referees did not handle the game in a singular manner, the Bs aggressiveness was being handled in two different ways on the ice in other words.  Now that will make the officiating seem disconnected, which it was. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Hopefully for next game it is Gord Dwyer and Tim Peel, they have called 4 penalties already tonight against the habs and PK has 2 of them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

If I didn't know better, it looked like he was playing " Save a Hab" all night..