Anyone else get this impression?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Anyone else get this impression?

It's probably just me but right before the 3rd goal last night when Ballard went down behind the net it looked like he laid there waiting for the ref to blow a penalty. By the time he realized there would be no whistle he was too late getting back into the play to stop the pass from going out front.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Anyone else get this impression?

similiar to a goal scored against montreal, who the heck was that? it was around mid-ice, fell down and stayed there, looked up, the play passed him, bruins score. wooooooooooooooooooooo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else get this impression?:
    [QUOTE]similiar to a goal scored against montreal, who the heck was that? it was around mid-ice, fell down and stayed there, looked up, the play passed him, bruins score. wooooooooooooooooooooo
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Dear Evil, speaking of not getting impressions....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Travis Green - there is a name from the past - how far the B's have come

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StiHacka. Show StiHacka's posts

[QUOTE]similiar to a goal scored against montreal, who the heck was that? it was around mid-ice, fell down and stayed there, looked up, the play passed him, bruins score. wooooooooooooooooooooo
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Hamrlik.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StiHacka. Show StiHacka's posts

[QUOTE]Alexei Kovalev, not Hamrlik. I believe it was Souray who stood there in disbelief as Kovalev just left the puck there for Murray.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

He was mentioning this play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoW5PN3pezk

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Yeah, I mentioned that to the guy at the pub. Why take a chance like that? unbelievable bad judgement. We also discussed how glad we are that the Bs don't do that. These Bs play true Bruins hockey. I love their style. I hope and believe it won't change. Julien has a formula for success. And trying to draw a penalty instead of playing hockey is a mistake they simply don't make. How stupid did Hamrlik look? There's no way every Bs fan wasn't laughing at him and thanking him. Same for that play last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Recchi's high stick led to some nice embellishment as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Recchi's high stick led to some nice embellishment as well.
    Posted by Beorach[/QUOTE]

Ference did a good job himself but the Bruin's defense they had missed 2 calls on Vancouver just before that maybe that's the only way they'de get a call.

As for Ballard he was laying on the ice and he sneaked a peak at the ref in the corner and when he saw no call he bounced right up but it was too late.
    If there was a possibility that was a penalty Ballard looking fo the call to me determined Marchand didn't deserve it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else get this impression? : Ference did a good job himself but the Bruin's defense they had missed 2 calls on Vancouver just before that maybe that's the only way they'de get a call. As for Ballard he was laying on the ice and he sneaked a peak at the ref in the corner and when he saw no call he bounced right up but it was too late. If there was a possibility that was a penalty Ballard looking fo the call to me determined Marchand didn't deserve it.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

It speaks volumes about the way they approach the game. Normally a player  injured would immediately get up and get back in the play but it seems like these guys expect to get a call everytime one of them ends up on the ice. It reminds me of some of the twits I endure in work. No skills or work ethic but they excel at boss licking and office politics.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ballard was pathetic, lying there looking dead as the play went on around him.

If you're going to be so pathetic that you're going to dive for a call, don't do it in the defensive zone with the puck five feet from the net!

Ballard, the sisters, Burrows...frauds, babies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]Ballard was pathetic, lying there looking dead as the play went on around him. If you're going to be so pathetic that you're going to dive for a call, don't do it in the defensive zone with the puck five feet from the net! Ballard, the sisters, Burrows...frauds, babies.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Has noone ever considered that perhaps he actually WAS dead? Have you not seen "Weekend at Bernies" in the States yet? That man was able to jetski while dead, for goodness sakes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

[QUOTE]Ballard was pathetic, lying there looking dead as the play went on around him. If you're going to be so pathetic that you're going to dive for a call, don't do it in the defensive zone with the puck five feet from the net! Ballard, the sisters, Burrows...frauds, babies.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    He's a reckless risk-taker. Playing hockey somehow doesn't give him sufficient adrenaline.