Anyone else read this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Anyone else read this?

Canada's hands aren't clean on that score.

As for being a possession, the Queen's powers in Canada are mostly ceremonial.  She's a figurehead, a symbol not a reality, like...I don't know...American industries that survive without public bailouts or...say...the code of laws in Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doX6_GKAJ4E

[Both awesome, but your guy has a pretty perm and our guy looks like a hobo with a shotgun.]

Are you not entertained?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

And the backbone of USA was built on the back of black slaves.   For a large portion of those states they still believe the rebel flag rules.   Luckily places like canada evolved enough to realize that you dont use, cheat and hurt other people to get on top.   KKK not A OK.  

They tried to have slaves on the farms in Canada.  Unfortunately, when your "tools" can only be used 2.5 months out of the year, it wasn't economically feesible. 

(As an interesting note:  Canada did away with slavery in the 1830's, USA followed suit 30 years later.)

The large portion that follows the rebel flag are contained in the Florida panhandle, Mississippi and Alabama. 

Of course, the McDonald Commission showed how the exalted RCMP deals with troublemaker groups.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]
    And the backbone of USA was built on the back of black slaves.   For a large portion of those states they still believe the rebel flag rules.   Luckily places like canada evolved enough to realize that you dont use, cheat and hurt other people to get on top.   KKK not A OK.  

They tried to have slaves on the farms in Canada.  Unfortunately, when your "tools" can only be used 2.5 months out of the year, it wasn't economically feesible. 

(As an interesting note:  Canada did away with slavery in the 1830's, USA followed suit 30 years later.)

The large portion that follows the rebel flag are contained in the Florida panhandle, Mississippi and Alabama. 

Of course, the McDonald Commission showed how the exalted RCMP deals with troublemaker groups.

[/QUOTE]

The fact you arent denying is all i needed.   

You dont wanna get into dumb americans do you, we wouldnt have enough space in here   :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

What they don't tell you is, it was the same moose.  Inigo Moosetoya.  Their father had killed its father.

Are you not entertained?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Fletch i will throw an example.  

Brunner on a 3 year x 4.5.  

Larose 2 year x 1.2.  

Saw Brunner a lot this year. Was slick and had good hands most nights, but not physical in the least and benefitted greatly by playing with Datsyuk and the rest of the Detroit skill guys.

I don't think he would like the B's defensive system, would not remotely be interested in the physical stuff and would not be in a skill/offensive scheme. Bad fit in my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Fletch i will throw an example.  

Brunner on a 3 year x 4.5.  

Larose 2 year x 1.2. 

It's only an example of "not developing Bruins draft picks". Rookie forwards, like Marchand, need games to adjust from the AHL. Let Colorado, Phoenix and Florida have those $1.2M - $2.2m one year, gap contracts.

Do you want the Bruins to abandon the draft ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't consider the bible/sunbelt, the backbone of the US and not many others do either.

You going to sing us a song now Neil Young ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Neil Young and the KKK?

"I hope Neil Young will remember, a Southern man don't need him around anyhow."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stourque. Show stourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Go Canada Go.  

In the US, we have the "Star Spangled Banner" but also "My Country 'Tis of Thee" and "America The Beautiful".

In Canada, you have "O Canada" and THIS.

[/QUOTE]

And we have Stompin' Tom's 'The Hockey Song'!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Neil Young and the KKK?

"I hope Neil Young will remember, a Southern man don't need him around anyhow."

All hype -- Neil and Skynard loved each other...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Sections
Shortcuts