Anyone else see this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Re: Anyone else see this?

Don't %^$% with the vegan! lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

passion.  man we have different meanings for that word.  PK does that in Boston and he is a gutless classless punk.  Its all the rage when its our guys.  he just taught Marchand how to be cool.  Haha.

Anyway.  too happy to argue 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else see this?:
    Shupe, we agree here, but sometimes YOU need to give it a rest.  Youre like the PC police here.
    Posted by bigvig

I didnt like YOU part either so I am giving you the finger on her.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

There you go!  Look at the positive.  Now, I wonder how many people called 911 because he made a lewd gesture and wanted him arrested!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I'm sure the boys will be paying that fine for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Not cool at all. No need to drop to Hab Fan level or to fule the file. How dumb would he have looked if the Habs scored a winning goal on on of AF's patented give aways? Act like youve been there before and don't do anything to fuel the fire. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Not cool at all. No need to drop to Hab Fan level or to fule the file. How dumb would he have looked if the Habs scored a winning goal on on of AF's patented give aways? Act like youve been there before and don't do anything to fuel the fire. 
    Posted by zamboni24

But they didn't

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't %^$% with the vegan! lol Posted by BigPapaBear72

Yep!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Speed3Bri. Show Speed3Bri's posts

They deserved it.  That show before the SHOW with Rocket Richard handing a flaming torch to that kid to skate around the rink a couple laps then touch it to center ice cuing the video flames was WAY over the top...  considering it was Game #4 of the FIRST ROUND of the playoffs.

Glad they choked tonite in their own building.  Puck-heads.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Ference just did what everyone else in the Universe has wanted to say about Hab fans for a long time :)  Their  arrogance and the feeling of self righteousness is over the top for me and has always bugged me about Scab Fans...so is that stupid Ole, Ole soccer song they stole and were clamoring in the second period when they went up 3-1.. Looks good on them. Payback is a beach..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

That finger is the stuff of legends.  And comparing Ference to PK Subban is way off.  Ference never backs down and always defends his teamates.  PK yaps and runs away.  I would have no problem with his mouth if he would back it up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Oh yeah he did!  I was SCREAMING at the tv when it happened, because it was AWESOME!  Ference was heated up, obviously.  HUGE mistake on his part though.  Totally unprofessional and Im disappointed in him.  Sure, Id do it in a heartbeat, but I kinda cant believe he did.  My question is, will he get suspended?  Definitely getting the $2500 fine, but I wonder if theyll sit him for a game. 
    Posted by bigvig

Huge mistake?  Huge?  You don't get out much do you.  Huge would be climbing into the seats and beating the crap out of whatever fans got him riled up?  Not giving the finger which I did today to a cop who pulled me over for going 6 miles over the speed limit! 

To answer your rediculous question, NOOOO, no suspension.  Not even in pre-season would have to sit out a single game.  He'll get no more than a fine which he can easily afford. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

That finger is the stuff of legends.  And comparing Ference to PK Subban is way off.  Ference never backs down and always defends his teamates.  PK yaps and runs away.  I would have no problem with his mouth if he would back it up.
    Posted by OatesCam

As an adult with a wharped sense of humor I dont really mind it.  BUT, I have a 3 year old that loves the Bruins.  He had no choice.  If I was at a game and any player did this I wouldnt be overly happy.  I guess that was my displeasure.  Not really what you want your kids seeing.  End of story for me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else see this? : As an adult with a wharped sense of humor I dont really mind it.  BUT, I have a 3 year old that loves the Bruins.  He had no choice.  If I was at a game and any player did this I wouldnt be overly happy.  I guess that was my displeasure.  Not really what you want your kids seeing.  End of story for me.
    Posted by shuperman

If you kids have reached the 5th grade they already seen others give the finger and most likely have done it themselves.  Stop asking athletes to be role models. They don't get paid to do that.  You're stuck with that job. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else see this? : As an adult with a wharped sense of humor I dont really mind it.  BUT, I have a 3 year old that loves the Bruins.  He had no choice.  If I was at a game and any player did this I wouldnt be overly happy.  I guess that was my displeasure.  Not really what you want your kids seeing.  End of story for me.
    Posted by shuperman

Just to ruffle some feathers here. Maybe if you taught your kid that it's not right to do that and not leave Andrew Ference to do your parenting the kid would be all set. hahaha just kidding Shupe.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

my little guy has already done worse.  haha
    but when you throw large dollars out for tickets and these guys are supposed to be examples its not the greatest thing.

Anyway, broken record.  No more comments

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Posted by OatesCam

Agreed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

my little guy has already done worse.  haha but when you throw large dollars out for tickets and these guys are supposed to be examples its not the greatest thing. Anyway, broken record.  No more comments
    Posted by shuperman

Haha I agree with ya. I'm sure when I have kids I will feel the same way. Until then I'm okay with waht Ference did!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I wonder if the crowd or fans at home in montreal all called 911 for this one??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/montreal-canadiens/Great+start+finish+Canadiens/4658715/story.html
    A view of the game, including the Ference salute from the other side.

Sections
Shortcuts