Anyone else suprised Mediation didnt help?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Anyone else suprised Mediation didnt help?

I honestly thought it would at least have lead to progress, and being as dumb as I am I thought for a second it automatically meant a deal would be made via the mediator. I was under the impression it was a last resort and both parties would have live with the terms set by the mediator.

At the least I was thinking the mediators if they saw how far apart they were would recommend they agree to play a half a season under the old CBA and agree to meet during and after the season with a deadline date to have a deal. Shows how smart I am.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Anyone else suprised Mediation didnt help?

Having the owners and the players in the room without Fehr and Bettman is the last shot at a season IF, big if, all the owners are there. To answer your question, yah I was dumb enough to think it might help. Really it was hope knowing that the stubberness might be exposed by the mediators.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Anyone else suprised Mediation didnt help?

Yea, include me into the "naive" slot also. I thought it was going to really be the deal "maker"

Sections
Shortcuts