Anyone else surprised that Hnidy played less than 3min last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Anyone else surprised that Hnidy played less than 3min last night

Not that i think that he is a prime D or anything but you would think that since the Bs where fully in control of this game from start to finish he would get more ice time especially in the 3rd.  

Any thoughts...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Anyone else surprised that Hnidy played less than 3min last night

Little bit.  Apparently the coaching staff doesn't have confidence in him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I think they want to keep rolling with what's working and not introduce a guy that has not played much this season.......to avoid potetial mistakes that could cost the in the game moementum dept. I also think the coaches felt the demand on the other 5 D men wasn't too much as a result of the B's dominating the game......and scoring early.

Here's hoping McQuaid is back really soon. Nothing against Hnidy, but I don't think we want a guy playing that hasn't had many minutes this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Yeah, I thought we'd see more of him in the thrid when the game was basically decided.  If a similar situation arises tomorrow night it wll not be as suprising, since everyone will have several days to rest if the Bruins complete the sweep.

I didn't actually notice Hnidy on the ice when he did play his whopping four shifts.  Was he that bad? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I saw him handle the puck very shakily in his last shift. After that they probably decided it was not worth lettin this become a 4-2 game.

I liked the decision the top5 D all played well.

Sections
Shortcuts