Anyone else wonder this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Anyone else wonder this?

Is it me or did Guy Boucher have some make up over the scar on Saturday? I've seen him many times this year and it looked different Saturday even compared to last game versus WSH...I wonder if he was asked to cover it up and alsothe fact that he refuses to talk about it, makes me more interested..I assumed it was a skate to the face, but he won't talk about it...thats weird...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Re: Anyone else wonder this?

Stupid post concentrate on your bruins and forget about Boucher'scar... it has nothing to do with hockey....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kelv
    I wonder if he was circumsized as well?  Just sayin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

apparently after a while players get mad at his system and when they start losing like it will happen again starting tomorrow and one day one player threw a skate at him and boucher got the blade right below his eye ...he got lucky this time ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else wonder this?:
    [QUOTE]Stupid post concentrate on your bruins and forget about Boucher'scar... it has nothing to do with hockey....
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]

That scar is NASTY.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid post concentrate on your bruins and forget about Boucher'scar... it has nothing to do with hockey....
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]

Your right I'll just throw up a pic of Bergenheims face on a women stretching,,,,troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]apparently after a while players get mad at his system and when they start losing like it will happen again starting tomorrow and one day one player threw a skate at him and boucher got the blade right below his eye ...he got lucky this time .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley, that's how rumors get started.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Something u didn't know about Boucher

Actually, it's rumored that he's really Keannu in disguise so makeup is a possibility.

Sound crazy? Think again: http://is.gd/o0jAgB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

No, its because VS only has 1 set of HD cameras and they were up in Vancouver.