Anyone hear Felger just now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Anyone hear Felger just now?

That was brilliant stuff.  I loved hearing how annoyed the Montreal radio guys were trying to have a discussion with Felger and Mazz.  Crackin up at my desk.  

And while I didn't think it was possible, I hate Montreal even more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Anyone hear Felger just now?

They didn't have an answer for the Montreal players that did illegal hits....priceless!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Nope, and then they hung up because Felger called them Yahoos.  Boo hoooooo... skirt around the question and then hang up cause our feelings are hurt.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Sweet Lord, Tell me now how I can get a copy of this??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

POST THE LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

http://boston.cbslocal.com/category/sports/  I'm sure it'll be posted soon, since it just happened.  There's no way they don't post it, because it was amazing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

so the tweets have begun " Felger the hero "  .

So busy at the office but would love to hear it.

To boot you should go read the letter the owner of the Habs posted. I put the link under the " State of urgency' thread 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I left work at 3:45 today, Just in time to miss this on the train ride!

Crapo, I wanna hear it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/03/10/felger-mazz-simulcast-with-cjad-in-montreal-on-charas-hit/

link

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Thanks for the link, I-Like-Hockey.  

Just ridiculous crap on that side of the border.  It's been tough for me to focus for the rest of the day because they got me so fired up hahah.  What a bunch of pretentious crybabies.  

I'll echo what Felger etc was trying to say.  It was an unfortunate result of a hit, and maybe should have been suspended... but calling for a criminal investigation?  Self-righteous degenerates, seriously.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

It was great!!!!!! They stepped around the facts big time!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Yeah they just completely side-stepped the yahooism(great word btw) and hipocrisy of they stance on the situation. They only wanted to discuss something else. Probably dumb idea to call felger and expect to discuss anything intelligent hahaha.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I have hated Felger for years, and today I am a fan. This was incredible to listen to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  It's like falling in love with a sworn enemy... I don't know how long my feelings will last hahaha... but today, I may want to hug Felger.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am not a Felger fan at all... I have to admit he had the perfect right to call the whole Chara criminal act thing in Maontreal as Yahooism! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

The same thing happened last year right before the Penguins played their first game against Bruins since the Cooke hit.  Felger and Mazz were interviewing some radio guys from Pittsburgh and sh_t got crazy. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Just listened to it...Priceless.  Why do I have a feeling that they will not be looking into the the list of Habs dirty hits that WILL happen in the future?

Sections
Shortcuts