Anyone Heard from Stanley?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Anyone Heard from Stanley?

I'm starting to get worried. Maybe we should all pitch in and buy him a Wheeler jersey?  I heard there going cheap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Anyone Heard from Stanley?

In Response to Anyone Heard from Stanley?:
    I'm starting to get worried. Maybe we should all pitch in and buy him a Wheeler jersey?  I heard there going cheap.
    Posted by RickyHussle

I am really sad right now ...I will never become a Trashers fan ...still a Bruins fan ..but for now I have to admit that I am really shaken up ...I need to rest and have a little nap .....let me get my emotions back please ....

hope Peverley is good and I hope that Valabik will shake up some habs players

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Keep your head up Stanley -- this too will pass.

You were noble in your unwavering support of Wheeler, but the team is bigger than the player, and the Bruins likely got better today. 

Keep the faith my friend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Geez, I was just goofing.  Hope it's all good buddy, you know I don't mean you no harm.  The word is that the system in Atlanta is Much more suited to Wheeler and maybe the two of us will both gain some vindication if he can realize some of that offensive potential we both agree he has (albeit to varying degrees).  I do know that I would rather see a player that I like play well on another team then struggle on my team, especially when the player coming back by all accounts is a perfect fit for our style.

Cheers Stanley have a few brews tonight and enjoy the game.

Sections
Shortcuts