Anyone know how to get CBC feed online?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

Anyone know how to get CBC feed online?

I know there is a way to get an IP address that's in canada but I haven't been able to figure it out.  I've tried a few different methods but I always get shut down.  I don't get versus and I am often at work during the games and need to watch online.  Searching for a website that carries the versus feed has grown increasingly more difficult and would love to stream the games from cbc's site.  Any help from you guys would be awesome!

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Re: Anyone know how to get CBC feed online?

try atdhefm.net  they usually have a few different links so sometimes you can pick what feed you want.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Move to Canada LOL.  All the playoff games so far have been available at Justin TV.  They have serval different feeds available so you can pick and choose the quality and network you want to watch them on.

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/hockey

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

Thanks Orrs, I'll check it out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Or just buy a DVR and watch it when you get home. Your boss would probably be pi$$ed too if he catches you watching the game at work. I DVR the games when I'm away and it takes me less than 90 minutes to watch a full game when I get home. True, not knowing who won even though you know the game is over just about killls you, but if you can survive that you'll be okay. And just make sure you don't listen to the sports report on the drive home.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone know how to get CBC feed online?:
    Or just buy a DVR and watch it when you get home. Your boss would probably be pi$$ed too if he catches you watching the game at work. I DVR the games when I'm away and it takes me less than 90 minutes to watch a full game when I get home. True, not knowing who won even though you know the game is over just about killls you, but if you can survive that you'll be okay. And just make sure you don't listen to the sports report on the drive home.
    Posted by BigChara

And don't look at your incoming text messages from your fellow Bruins fan friends who text during the game!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts