Anyone know why Scott Burnside hates the Bruins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Anyone know why Scott Burnside hates the Bruins?

Scott Burnside: 
    Nice job by the Bruins last night to dispel the notion they will continue to carry the baggage of last year's collapse with them into this year's playoff. Or not.

Scott Burnside: 
    Drew: No. Not enough down the middle. But they are good enough to give a team like Philly or Washington a good scare. Now, having said that, I think a NYR/Boston first round matchup is a toss-up given what appears to be a very fragile Bruins team.

Scott Burnside: 
    Had to admit I enjoyed watching the Bruins crumble last night. Especially the part where Tomas Kaberle was standing around on the big Rangers goal looking exactly as he did for most of the last five years in Toronto.

Is he that big of a Toronto homer. He's been railing on the Bruins all year. I thought national sports journalism was supposed to be unbiased?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

Re: Anyone know why Scott Burnside hates the Bruins?

Because they are not named the penguins or capitals. He hates all other 28 teams

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Notice how two Bruin bashers respond right after each other? Coincidence? Anyone else think these two are one of the same? Or, related? Hello again RMiller!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Because he's a moron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

whom or what is a burnside, should be banned in all rinks just like brain dead trolls (cactussucker and overrated) should be banned from touching anything with accessibility to the www.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

burnside    has very little hockey knowledge......... listen to lebrun  He actually knows the game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what's funny is he sounds like a lot like "bruin fans". there are plenty on these boards that sound happier when the b's lose. with fans like them, who needs the habs? GO B'S 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Not surprising I imagine Burnside was brow beaten at a press conference by Harry or Milbury early in Scott's career would be my guess sports reporters hold grudges. Pretty funny that Burnside would predict the Bruins would have trouble with the Capitals and their goaltending. As far as hockey on ESPN they have Lebrun then that's it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

ESPN is a complete joke -- I have nothing to do with them anymore.  Chalk Burnside up as another person to taunt when the B's prove him wrong...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

who is Scott Burnside???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yeah, who is he?  Enlighten us.

His Kaberle comment sounds like a homer TO fan.  Let's be honest, it's not beyond a Boston writer to snark about a Wideman or a Wheeler if they look bad playing for another team and we observe it's like when he played for Boston.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

I think he is a toronto fan but he is also a terrible hockey writer for espn in general.  Every time i see his article i pass. They are all bias and one sided crap.  At times i wonder if he watches games ever

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Yeah, he's crap, I just didn't know if anyone had any information on why he hates the Bs so much. He's harped on Marchand's hit for weeks and to see him happy that the Bs lost vs. the NYR is a bit childish and catty. It's like the Bs slighted him somehow or he just hates Boston, I don't get it.

Really hate how hockey has very few respected sports writers while other sports have good coverage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think it's funny he said Thomas didn't play enough minutes for the Vezina. I had no idea the idea was to play the most minutes as consideration for the award.

What a stupid premise.

Thomas had the award sewn up in January.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Burnside was the general who decided to attack a fortified hill in the Battle of Fredericksburg (American Civil War) 6 times with devastating losses, Scott is his great great great dumas nephew.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ahh Isla has been watching PBS the last few nights. Still not as big a bonehead move as "Pickett's Charge"...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

He was in Police Academy...the big bruiser wearing leather in the Blue Oyster Bar! The bar is now closed and he had to find something to do... :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone know why Scott Burnside hates the Bruins?:
    [QUOTE]I think it's funny he said Thomas didn't play enough minutes for the Vezina. I had no idea the idea was to play the most minutes as consideration for the award. What a stupid premise. Thomas had the award sewn up in January.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Is that the premise that kept last year's GAA and save % leader to not even get nominated for the Vezina?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone know why Scott Burnside hates the Bruins?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone know why Scott Burnside hates the Bruins? : Is that the premise that kept last year's GAA and save % leader to not even get nominated for the Vezina?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    The exact same one.He also should've won ROY.