Anyone See This? Wow.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Anyone See This? Wow.

Boston marketing = best in league right now.  It's funny.  Get over it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

The Signs were awesome

"Attention: Tampa Bay Lightning fans. For your convenience Shuffle Boarding will be offered inbetween periods"

"Glad to see you fixed the Bandwagon down in Tampa Bay"

Hillarious, even the MTL Canadiens fans on HF boards are making fun of them. You know its bad when your more a sissy and whiner than the MTL Canadiens fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

...plus you'll note that Bruins fans took it completely in stride when Espo said "I could give a damn about Boston" in a recent interview.

Us to Tampa: "Lighten up, Francis."

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

No one is from Tampa.  I wouldn't be surprised if some snowbird B's fans dust off their jerseys and caps and fill half the arena. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

can anyone say "montreal of the south?"- weh, weh ,weh....truth hurts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hundreds of frustrated habs fans will be at the game cheering for TB ...they really dont want to see the Bruins winning a Stanley Cup ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nesn.com/2011/05/tampa-radio-host-mike-cowhead-calta-using-vulgar-offensive-language-to-provoke-bruins-fans-on-twitte.html

Get a twitter account and call this guy what he really is..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

This is hillarious to me.  King I hope they took the time to read your response, it sounds like you were on point.  Feel free to paste it here.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Hey King........Tampa here. Your ad campaign is funny and no worse than any T-shirts sold around the Forum during playoffs. Your research, though, should have included who The Cowhead Show appeals to and that will give you an idea of why he does what he does. He's just riling fans the same way you folks are doing it up there. No harm in a little backlash. Isn't that what your billboards were trying to illicit? They were meant to give your fans a chuckle and to irritate the visiting teams. They worked. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

now, what is funny is the number of boston fans on the site your posted getting into pissing matches. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone See This? Wow.:
    [QUOTE]now, what is funny is the number of boston fans on the site your posted getting into pissing matches. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Now whats not funny is the amazing amount of Whining and Butt Hurt tampa fans went through to  take down the signs that didnt even offend the MTL fans??

You realize how pathetic that sounds, WORSE THAN MTL FANS!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

why all the name calling on this thread?
    i don't listen to his show but i  know who he is. he riled up his listeners. isn't that what you all were trying to do? nothing pathetic about it. you actually got what you wanted. and seriously, cowhead doesn't have enough power to force your guys to take down any signs.
    leave the name calling to the verbally challenged

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

woah, young buck.......your is meant as plural referring to the city, the fans etc. the signs are meant for the folks up there.  calm down.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

To be fair, Tampa should absolutely be working on a comeback.  That's what makes it fun -- we rile them, they rile us, and this becomes a bit of a rivalry.

Frankly, I really need this, because I am having a really hard time hating this team or generating the ill-will that made the Habs and Flyers series so fun.

Any bitter history with Tampa - No
    Obnoxious fans - Not really
    Geographic rivals - No
    Players to hate - I can only think of Downie at the moment; Moore maybe?
    How can you hate St. Louis, Roloson, Purcell, etc.?

I think I need an idiot like 'Cowhead' to get me stirred up.  Bring it on!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

fletcher, read the blog. some of that stuff they're posting is actually funny once you get passed the less adequate punsters. i'm stuck out of state and can't be there for tonight's game (very sad about this) so I'm stuck listening to the clowns on VS but my family will be there. It is all in good fun. What's a hockey game with out a little bit of rivalry? No insecurity here!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Yeah, the rivalry has gone down with each round as the importance of the games has gone up.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsYear. Show BruinsYear's posts

All have to say to this talk show clown is

The Truth Hurts

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

leave the musings about Tampa to the folks who know something about the city and can find it on a map. They don't hate the visitors or from Boston or anywhere else in the new england area. In fact, I attend alot of sporting events there and I see very little disrespect on either side when Boston is in town. The Yankees, however, are a different story. All those New Yorkers living in Florida and, well, quite frankly, no one likes them. 

Sections
Shortcuts