anyone think there could be another trade before the deadline?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: anyone think there could be another trade before the deadline?!?

In Response to Re: anyone think there could be another trade before the deadline?!?:
    [QUOTE]Ferrence and Ryder for Dustin Penner Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

That train is never late.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I would really doubt anymore deals will come. If anything it would be minor in nature. i.e Paille for a low pick.Not sure who would be in the market for Paille.
    If there were a major deal it would have to involve Rask, I don't think he was showcased tonight just a chance to give TT a full week off..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

They will probably keep Paille for depth....I am not against this as the present lineup is a deep one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Enough with the trade talk--- today was it--- lets see what they got now and how it meshes.  You guys treat this like it is fantasy hockey or Xbox NHL 11. 

Stop the Penner/Richards/Hemsky talk-- what you see on the Bruins roster is what will either get it done in the playoffs or it won't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: anyone think there could be another trade before the deadline?!?:
    [QUOTE]Enough with the trade talk--- today was it--- lets see what they got now and how it meshes.  You guys treat this like it is fantasy hockey or Xbox NHL 11.  Stop the Penner/Richards/Hemsky talk-- what you see on the Bruins roster is what will either get it done in the playoffs or it won't.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

I have PS3 not Xbox.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

I think there could be 1 more trade.I like the timing of this trade.Check this group out.Hope someone comes to us at the deadline and says they are  wanting expiring contracts to open up the future for them.Is there any team out there in that position?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Krejci has been our best player last year in the playoff and i expect him to step up his game this year as well.  I would not trade him.  Ryder also can be a treat with his shot....therefore i say keep.  We are up there with the cap...i don't see how to add another impact player.  The only thing would be to trade offense to get more solid D but it would have to be for the same salary which is not an easy thing to do.

I think that this is pretty much the line up that will have to do it in the playoffs!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

From now on, we have to deal one for one.  Salary for salary.  Maybe toss in a prospect to make the deal happen.

The only moveable part is someone like Michael Ryder. 

But I doubt another move is happening. 

Boston wants to avoid a repeat of last playoffs when injuries started happening and they had no backups.  They're getting ready for April, no doubt.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: anyone think there could be another trade before the deadline?!? : Here's the thing.  If we have a couple injuries to our better players, we're screwed.  The healthy scratches aren't going to replace them anyway.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

you can say that about all the teams. pit's chances aren't looking so good these days.

Sections
Shortcuts