Apparently Jordan Eberle is the Winner of the Bachelorette

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Apparently Jordan Eberle is the Winner of the Bachelorette

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, that is definitely a good gauge as to whether or not a player is NHL ready. We can only be glad he wasn't slapping behinds as well. He never would've made it then.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's a terrible way to judge a player.  Still more useful than Bhab's development camp system, however.

[/QUOTE]

Very good point. There's no denying that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Seidenberg, Boychuk, Chara and the rookies all played against Chicago. The view from my perspective is Chicago used the speed and skill of Keith and Seabrook to advance the puck to either Kane or Toews who repeatedly beat the slower Bs defense especially Boychuk and Seidenberg.  The Bs have more defensemen now with the emergence of Hamilton and less so Krug.  If the Bs team that played Chicago had Horton as a 1st line right winger, then what does the Bs team have next year.  My contention is Eriksson is not a fist line right winger.  So why not trade Boychuk to pick up a player like Eberle.  The thread is to laugh at the proposition but it is not as absurd as BB believes.  

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My only retort is where was Seidenberg in the 2013 Stanley Cup run? I like Seidenberg as I like Boychuk but where is the Horton or Iginla on next year's team. I love Eriksson's play but I see no 1st line success like those two. So the question becomes trade your strength to strengthen your weakness. Unless you you have read the Art of War! Hehe. 

[QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you mean by Seidenberg in 2013.  He was there when they were two minutes away from playing a game seven for the Cup.

-GNB, King Of The Forum

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Another thread ruined by my entry.  I hope the preseason starts soon.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

Sections
Shortcuts