April Fools - A prank pulled on Stanley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: April Fools - A prank pulled on Stanley

I'm all for calling Stanley out with his bad posts, he deserves it 99% of the time, but I wouldn't embarrass him. It's kind of a locker room mentality for me, I make fun of him because I like him. He says outrageous things in here and drives me nuts sometimes, but there is no denying his heart is in the right place. He states he is the GREATEST BRUINS FAN IN CANADA, I won't dispute that.

Stanley, don't take the e-mail personally, give it a chuckle and move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'm all for calling Stanley out with his bad posts, he deserves it 99% of the time, but I wouldn't embarrass him. It's kind of a locker room mentality for me, I make fun of him because I like him. He says outrageous things in here and drives me nuts sometimes, but there is no denying his heart is in the right place. He states he is the GREATEST BRUINS FAN IN CANADA, I won't dispute that.

Stanley, don't take the e-mail personally, give it a chuckle and move on.

exactly. it's a prank. worse has been done to me by teammates. stanley should be saying "wow, i was gullible," get a chuckle, and move on to talk about how great it would be to see wheeler take a penalty shot on khudo 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Stanley, I am sure Bostan Fan didn't mean harm and will apologize in time. He knows it is the right thing to do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

You know if you ended it by emailing stanley and saying, hey its me, not PC.. im playing an april fools joke on ya man im sure he would of laughed, You chose to post his conversation in public embarassing and even humiliate him. This is not funny at all, you owe this man an apology.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

You know if you ended it by emailing stanley and saying, hey its me, not PC.. im playing an april fools joke on ya man im sure he would of laughed, You chose to post his conversation in public embarassing and even humiliate him. This is not funny at all, you owe this man an apology.

Yep.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

I agree when I said LMAO I meant that EMIAL had more holes then Swiss cheese that's why I laughed . I thought you and him were friends. I agree with Wallydouglas apologize please or some of us will ignore you period.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Stanley, try and let it roll off your back, man.  Forget about it.  By the way, you're not the Greatest Bruins Fan In Canada.  I am.  Charlie Jacobs told me so.  Got the thank you card right here.  Just not gonna share it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

This is so not cool. 

Not only do you mess with the guy's head, you also try to ridicule him by posting the transcript?

You should be ashamed yourself.

As a side note I think it's pathetic that you took that much time out of your life to mess with someone you don't even know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I was up early today and I was going to start a Lucic dealt to Edmoton thread in the spirit of April Fools day, then I thought of the backlash..

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i used a freaking yahoo e-mail address....

Hilarious but cruel

FINALLY SOMEBODY GETS ME

Time to try to ease any suffering you might have caused though. Hope you are taking this ligtly Stanley

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep ok I will forgive him....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

This ticks me off. OP is a complete dirtbag for doing this and doesn't deserve any engagement by the rest of us. Awful.

I don't think that is needed, asmaha.  He's a good guy that made a bad decision.  I think he'll come around to see our side of things and will apologize to Stanley.  People make mistakes. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Class move, Stanley.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're a good guy, Stanley.  You drive me bananas, but you're a good guy with a good heart.

Now, onto the real topic.

How about Khudobin vs. the Sabres?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Sorry Stanley, but if it weren't for BostonFan it would have been someone else and it could have been worse.

They could have had you drive down to Boston or do any number of things - you could have quit your job because you thought you were going to get a job with the bruins.

When you posted your real email addr I told you to edit it out.

As for BostonFan - I can see how you were tempted and I get it, I messed with Stanley a little, but I can't blame you.  It was right there for the asking.

Hopefully EVERYBODY learned something from this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks for all the good words guys !   I really feel like we're a family on this board...Not-A-Shot...sorry I cannot comment Khudo's performance I've promised I wouldnt talk about him nor Wheeler for the rest of the season ....but I am pretty sure that you know exactly what I am thinking....cheers

and thanks again guys !  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That's good of you, Stanley. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Thanks for all the good words guys !   I really feel like we're a family on this board...Not-A-Shot...sorry I cannot comment Khudo's performance I've promised I wouldnt talk about him nor Wheeler for the rest of the season ....but I am pretty sure that you know exactly what I am thinking....cheers

and thanks again guys !  

Stanley - be smart and go back to your old posts and remove your email addr.

I hope this is a lesson to you.

BAD things could have happened.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BostonFan, Mikz -

all the regulars know except a few - be good and edit out those posts.

I can't blame you for taking it to him, but you're playing over the edge a bit. 

It wasn't a 2 hander over the head, but it was leaving your feet

----> and you guys were certainly targetting the head!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Class move, Stanley.

For sure

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

if you would have gotten NAS with this, I would have laughed... but Stanley. Really?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

The only April Fools joke was this Post.

Really, a total waste of time! The joke is on us for taking the time to read this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lafleur1979. Show Lafleur1979's posts

With all due respect to the guy who fell for this prank (it is cruel to have your private communications exposed to public ridicule), I have to say that this is satyre and self-parody of epic quality. The OP can apply for a job on the Colbert Report.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Darnit, Stanley, I like how you handled this. I'm taking you off ignore. Do you mind just trying not to say I told you so? We don't mind your predictions, we just don't like you trying to hammer them down our throats.

The prank had potential if you let him in on it first. But you did try to embarass him, which he doesn't need help with. I'm all about joking with people, but I think you might want to say sorry for a shot below the belt.