Are people really this stupid to...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Are people really this stupid to...

A-
    want to play Thorn.
    B-
    want to play Rask.
    C-
    think that a player that has played to this point, all of a sudden is just too tired to go on any further and needs a blankee, a lay down and some steroids to make them stronger to take this abuse from these big bad men
    D-
    sit Ryder
    E-
    sit Kaberle
    F-
    sit anyone other than Thorn

I am not allowed to call ye idiots, as name calling, that sticks and stones thing, bothers the feelings of some here.

But. if these are the best ye can come up with in your diatribes and hate mongering, please just st fu ye harebrained idiots!

This is the 7th game on the eve to the cup finals, please just cheer on what we got, lament later after the cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Are people really this stupid to...

I think they should play the game at the Worcester Centrum instead of the Garden.  The Garden hasn't been giving 100%.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Is Bruce Shoebottom retired? They need his energy on the 4th line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think it's time to give Rob Cimetta a real shot....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Are people really this stupid to...:
    I think they should play the game at the Worcester Centrum instead of the Garden.  The Garden hasn't been giving 100%.
    Posted by Fletcher1

I like it.  Sign that kid up.  Let's put this kid in a Bruins jersey on a plane and fly him over here right... now?  hang on, last I heard when he was a plane it didn't work out so good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Are people really this stupid to...:
    In Response to Re: Are people really this stupid to... : I like it.  Sign that kid up.  Let's put this kid in a Bruins jersey on a plane and fly him over here right... now?  hang on, last I heard when he was a plane it didn't work out so good.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I've explained that -- it was all a misunderstanding.  Damn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkandGoldMatter. Show DarkandGoldMatter's posts

I think they should wear their third jersey's tonight. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I say sit Recchi but only if you can find Grigory Panteleev, if not I will settle for Craig Nienhous,Fred Knipsheer,Guy Larose,Dave Pasin and if we get really, I mean really desperate and TT allows a goal, there is no way a rusty Tuuka will help so it may be time to lean on Rob Tallas.

Sections
Shortcuts